keep 911 and there sheep

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by KEVINwelch2001, Aug 29, 2012.

1. 911 is closed
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Woot!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. You would say,"Darn."
    And then the whole affair will be over.
  4. First: Technically supporters have more residences so they have access to more mobs total.

Second: I am the owner of the 4002 sheep farm on smp2 and I understand the actions taken in order to reduce server lag. I spent lots of rupees on my farm construction and yes I have now downsized to be within the limits now and will most likely edit more. To be honest, there was never a need for that many sheep (around 600). Therefore, is it really hurting the sheep farm owners? The answer is no.

As Aikar has stated, reduction in lag was the main goal. Asking for any specific residence (as in this thread) to have immunity against these actions would be unfair to the rest of the community. I know you are upset that 911 is downsized and/or closed and that your shearing time and efficiency ratio has changed immensely as a result of the new mob limits, but asking to be exempt from server-wide rules is not the answer. You must simply accept, adapt, and move on.
    PenguinDJ, jkjkjk182 and battmeghs like this.
  5. read what i said 911 is open agin
  6. If you got no source of incomes stop wasting money, you don't need sheeps to build your buildings, in fact there's /wild for enjoying mining the materials you need.
  7. Thats too bad.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. It was back when it was closed
  9. what does that even mean?
  10. I think that a lot
    jkjkjk182 likes this.