Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont do paper orders sorry.
  2. And me -_-
  3. Item(s): Sandstone (5800r) - Double chest
    Item(s): Glass (2900r) - Double chest
    Items(s): Cobblestone (950r) - Double chest
    Items(s): Glass (2,900r) - Double chest
    Item(s): Hardened Clay (14,500r) - Double chest
    Item(s): Logs (10,000r total) - Single chest OF EACH
    • Oak
    • Birch
    • Pine
    • Jungle
    Item(s): Obsidian (5120r) - 10 stacks

Total: 42,170r
    Deadline: ASAP
    Pickup with shop sign at one of your residences.
  4. Items: DC of all the logs ( Excepted jungle logs )
    Transport: None
    Deadline: August 11 ( in the afternoon )
  5. I was told that you could have my order 2 days ago no problem, I still don't have my paper. Is there a holdup?
  6. Just be patient, believe me they are doing their best to get your order done.
  7. My order is/was very ergent... can u plz work on it?? And deadline was the 6th...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. Your order is done :D
    Please give me move flags and an access chest :D
  9. ATM Kad is busy working on a few things I KNOW he is working on setting up deadline minimums for each item and ammt.... and im pretty sure he is working on raising prices as me and Jc feel they are too low.

Also Haro we know you may need your paper but you just gotta hang in there :)

Weow im not sure who is taking your order...
  10. That's reassuring. Would anyone like to take my order?
    Jcplugs likes this.
  11. Sure is XD

Alright I don't need it that much anymore got the order done with personal paper, you can get it done whenever I guess.
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  12. Order Form
    Item: 1 DC of paper
    Deadline: not one
    No delivery
  13. 19 Stacks Of Black Wool
    SC of Nether Brick
    10 Stacks Of Glass
    Transport: Yes, 3467 I will have a chest for you on the Red Floor of the mall(just telling you so its easier to find)
    Deadline: Aug. 13 At 4:00 PM EST (if that's too early then i'll Eaxcept any time today before 8:00 PM EST, if not then 6:00 AM EST Tomorrow)
  14. Here's your order tracker: http://kadsordertracker.hopto.org/issue/Order-79 Please note that it is highly unlikely that this will be completed today, and if you need it that urgently just purchasing from a normal shop might need to be considered. We will work as fast as we can, but we have many different orders to complete.

Here's your order tracker: http://kadsordertracker.hopto.org/issue/Order-78
    cutejuliew likes this.
  15. Scratch this off the list please, I have found someone else to do my paper orders since I see that paper orders on here take quite a bit of time to get done.
  16. Your order is completed. Please go to 5306 on utopia to pick it up. Do not pay beforehand as it is set up with chest shop signs. Thanks for your order :)
    cutejuliew likes this.
  17. Hi I'm on holiday right now I'm back on Friday sorry :/
    cddm95ace likes this.
  18. No worries. I just left for camping myself and wanted to get it done beforehand. It will still be waiting for you on Friday :)
    cutejuliew and xothis_dwarf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.