Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well 10DC of paper in 4 hours is kinda steep...
    PenguinDJ and deathconn like this.
  2. I think people are starting to take advantage of the late order subtracts 500r. You should make some rule about this Kadboy to help you out ;)
    PenguinDJ and brickstrike like this.
  3. Make the deadline have to be atleast 36 hours or something....
  4. I actually am currently working on this. :) It's just going to take a bit of time to figure out a consistent system for setting minimum deadlines for every quantity of every item.
  5. Well you see. I have a huge order to take care of. I can't really be bothered to wait days for my item. I need them in like 12 hours..
  6. build a sugarcane farm much? If you have your own company, and you are relying on another company to get profit, you might need to build one ;) You are in the emerald business, which is fine, but you need to have your own resources.
    PenguinDJ, Kadboy and Jcplugs like this.
  7. Items: SC ( Pine Log ) 27 Stacks
    Transport: Yes Please. Smp1, #1954
    Deadline: 8/10/2013
    Price: 2,700r
  8. As I've said before, if you absolutely need your items items in a rush and won't be able to wait for a day or so to receive your order, you'll probably be better off buying from an in-game shop. Even with six people, there are going to be times when we're all not available, whether it be because of work, school, or some other cause.

As you can see on the tracker, there are about 30 other orders that need to be worked on as well, and it's not immediately apparent that there's one in there that needs a higher priority than the others. This isn't pointed directly to you, but anybody that is wondering about their order taking a long time needs to keep this in mind. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. Items: 20 DC's of paper
    Transport Yes,please/. SMP1 #2202
    Deadline 8/10/2013
  10. Okay, then I'll extend the deadline from 4 hours ago to tomorrow?
  11. Here's your page: http://kadsordertracker.hopto.org/issue/Order-74
    Yes, that will be plenty of time.
  12. Kad I can try to come up with minimal deadlines per item if you would like? then PM them to you :) see if you likes dem.
  13. I have your 10 DCs set up at 1148 in the same drop off room. Some of the chests have paper in them but I know there's at least 10 DCs of open space in there. I will be on vacation for the next 2 days so actually you can raise the deadline by another day, and I'll pay you for the paper when I get back.

Also you forgot to raise the deadline date on the tracker. :)
  14. Sure, that would be helpful. :)
  15. Shouldve made jcplugs do it
    Edit: And then some
    Jcplugs likes this.
  16. I dont deal with paper :p that is pugz job :p
    I hate gathering paper....
    WeirdManaico likes this.
  17. I should really make AmusedStew do this for me :p

40 DC's of paper
    deliver to 14982 Smp7
    due 11 days from today please

I don't care who does this but I need it done as soon as possible
    Jcplugs and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  18. Update: Thanks to TheMinner333, I will now be supplying Exp Bottles! Note that, as it's stated in the OP, you can only order up to 10 stacks at a time. Any orders made for these will be filled by him, so make whatever access chests that are necessary accessible by him. And as usual, send the necessary payments to him. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.