Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No quartz....
  2. Um i ordered 15 double chests of paper ad its alredy been 4 days passed the due date whats going on 1?!?! (and i will be looking for a discount for the wait) :mad:
  3. You haz to wait, we are figuring stuffz outz!
  4. ok.... but i really need that paper asap!
  5. Erm, this is just something you guys in this company can think about...
    Paper orders are for people who are looking to get mainly emeralds, and I have been watching that a lot of people are not only taking advantage of the discount, but they are als taking advantage that they get more profit from this, because they don't need to build a sugarcane farm...
    Just a thought...
    PenguinDJ, deathconn and wisepsn like this.
  6. i had one week deadline, its now been a month...
    why are you prioritizing the new orders before the old?
  7. We aren't. If you take a look at the tracker, you can see that all of the old orders are the ones marked "Critical" and are getting the most attention. Even so, I still have 13 of them to work through, and getting these orders done takes a long time. Two days ago marked the second month of me providing this service, and throughout most of that time I spent around 9 hours per day working on orders to get everything in by the deadlines. (Sometimes even more.) I still try to do that, but with school starting soon, I'm not able to spend nearly as much time on them.

I apologize that your order, along with many others, has taken so long. I and the 8 people helping me are working on getting through them, but the constant flow isn't the easiest thing to keep up with.
  8. Update: To help cut down on the flow of some [slightly] unreasonable deadlines, I've added minimum deadlines as well as maximum order quantities for every item. Even though these may not agree with everyone's time frames, they are a necessary limitation to protect against people who may try to take advantage of the previous system, which allowed people to set ridiculous deadlines and take the compensation money. These new limits only apply to orders submitted after this post, so once all of the current orders are finished off, nobody should have to wait past their deadlines for their orders. :)
    cddm95ace, PenguinDJ and allengero like this.
  9. Item(s); DC of quartz block
    Drop off; 12352 (Smp6) Chest prepaired for you.
    Deadline: Since you feel getting quartz is hard I will be giving you a 1 month deadline. Tell me if you need it to be longer.
    Price: 50k? I could increase or decrease if you'd like.
    Additional Info: May I have my tracker page if you place my order?
  10. We dont to quartz orders, sorry.
  11. Sorry, but I don't sell Quartz products anymore. But for future reference, I always provide a tracker page for every order. :) Edit: As I told you in game, a couple of my helpers are getting together to plan out getting Quartz. They'll let you know about the deadline and pricing. (Oh and by the way, I never said getting the Quartz was hard, just that I couldn't multitask when getting it. :p)
  12. Is my order ready just checking on it :) ( It's been 4 Days and still have not got my order :confused: )
  13. Order: 1DC of Paper.
    Delivery: No thanks :)
    Deadline: August 18, 2013.
  14. Sorry, but your order isn't ready yet. I'm currently going through them chronologically, so I'll be getting to yours soon.
    Here's your tracker page: http://kadsordertracker.hopto.org/issue/Order-84
  15. Your order has been completed. Please go to 5306 on Utopia to pick it up, do not pay beforehand as it is set up with chest shop signs. Thanks for you order :)
    cutejuliew likes this.
  16. Do you know approximately when will your workers get ready to get quartz?
  17. You're 20 DC's of paper are done :D Please change the access chests to my name not kads and Pay me and i'll deliver it :D
  18. Well the answer to that is soon... me and pugz need to figure out pricing before we start working on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.