July 2020 Member of the Month Is...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stnywitness, Jun 30, 2020.

1. After quite a while looking through things (statuses, posts, etc.), I have chosen a July 2020 MotM!

Also, for more information about Member Of The Month, Go Here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/member-of-the-month-yes-its-back.82531/

CliffCraft was last months' MotM, and now we have another person to give the title to!
    Without further ado, here is our July 2020 MotM! Congrats to:
    Joy_the_Miner

Joy is always very friendly, and he's always saying kind, encouraging things to players both old and new. He's active a lot both in-game and on the forums, and he spreads his friendliness wherever he goes. He's one joyful dude!

Congrats Joy and keep up the good work! :)

If you are interested in becoming MotM, ... be like Joy_the_Miner! :D

Comment below and congratulate him! You can also send him a gift in-game if you wish. :)
  2. Congratulations Joy!!
    Joy_the_Miner and Stnywitness like this.
  3. Congrats to Joy The Miner!
  4. Yep I agree on this one.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  5. Congrats Joy!!
  6. !!! --- Thank you so much! I.. I really don't know what to say but to thank every one of you guys for your support! :D

I really hope to see you guys around sometime so I could at least thank you guys in-game! ^^
    cTJx, 607, DaybreakerMC and 6 others like this.
  7. Congrats Joy!
    Stnywitness and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  8. Congratulations Joy! Very well deserved :D
  9. Well... it is actually July now :rolleyes: Last post on this thread was late june. Let's give Joy more congrats, now that it is actually July! :D