/job command function idea

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ultipig, Mar 1, 2014.

?

is this a good idea of the /job command function?

yes 19 vote(s) 86.4%
no (explain why in a reply) 3 vote(s) 13.6%
  1. so this guy is really mad at me for no reason because of the [ username] mistake; rage much? and instead of saying he didn't know he ignores me
  2. Fire all the people from their jobs. muahahaha

also why did my name get involved this.
  3. do [ then
    username (end bracket)
    Hi [username]
  4. This is turning into a [username] thread fast...
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. XD i just relised my names everywere :p
  6. that is a really annoying code D:
    Kells18 likes this.
  7. Hey, hey, hey! Why fire me >.> I dont need a job anyways #TheThugLife
  8. /job list [page#] -- shows a whole list of jobs available on the server you are currently on

/job apply [#] -- sends a notification to the person wanting to hire

/job apps -- shows list of players wanting to take the job and shows how long they have been on EMC since their first sign-in to show trustworthiness

/job hire [#] sends a notification to the person wanting to work that they have been hired

/job user -- shows what jobs you have created

/job user delete [name] -- deletes the job from the list if you don't want to hire anyone anymore

I believe these are the only necessary commands, what if the job you are offering requires a player to go and mine sand then sell it to a chest? I think the following commands should be optional.

/job complete [#] -- sends a notification to the person they were working for and notifies that they have finished their job (# is necessary because you can multiple jobs)

/job complete confirm -- is typed by the job hirer and confirms that the job has been finished AND automatically pays the worker

/job fire username reason-- if necessary, you can fire a user and they will be notified

Other than that this is a great idea and a great way to advertise if you have a job but I think the job list should go to all servers!
  9. hi [username]
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  10. Hi [username]
  11. I really really like this idea, i would love to this implemented :)
  12. Your problem with me being...? (or everyone for that matter) xD
  13. Sigh. nothing... It's the [username] command. People forget to do [/username] after it though, so it thinks everything is a name or something.
    Kells18 likes this.
  14. I noticed that already, but it's still funny to see that everyone is like ''What did you say about me?!?'' or ''What are you firing me?!?''
  15. Well its good it cant be used anymore lol
  16. Mass confusion and irritations shall arise xD
    ruari342 likes this.
  17. What? Why did they remove that D: Oh well, in fact I know. Because it made eveyone going off-topic.
  18. Hence my post

->