Jimbonothing64 Graphic Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by no_thing, Nov 12, 2013.

1. just wondering... can i get a ETA for my signature?
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  2. I am working on the people before you now I will have it done before the 27th (For me 26th most likely for you) provided there isn't any issues or natural disasters ;)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  3. kk... thx
  4. Theme : Modernish
    Preferred Colors : Has to be black and brown
    Requests : Logo
    Background : Transparent
    Extras : A 2x2 logo, top right corner to be black, top left brown, buttom right brown, bottom left black. Somewhat like this :
    , (Obviously without the wool marks, and only the 2x2 black and brown wool area), and in the top right corner have a circle with my character in it, and the top left, have my friend, his username is "ewils" in another circle there. A bit hard to explain, but if you can make a rough draft, I can probably better tell you what I mean. :p
  5. if you haven't started this yet, i am gonna add something to my order form, so look at it again.
    • Theme Modern
    • Preferred colours: $$ must be green and i would like them to be bouncing up and down
    • Requests: I want my skin in it.
    • Background: Dollar signs like this $$$$
    • Any extras: I want 8556 and then SMP4 written under it. Can I pay extra to have it done earlier?
  6. mine done yet?
  7. Guys, Jimbo is currently away on holiday. I'm not sure when he gets back. Please just be patient.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  8. oh... I was really just wondering cause he said mine might be done on the 26th
  9. Sorry I was on a scout jamboree I am back now. At the moment I am exhausted as it was a 10 day camp with not alot of sleep but some time late tomorrow I will do it :)

(So tired I copy and pasted this :p)
  10. Kk np... Lol on the last part
  11. Any update on my sig?
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  12. Theme: I need several different and small graphics for my DotA 2 Team, the theme is The Manhattan Project.
    Preferred colours: Red and Black
    Requests: I need four graphics that can be very similar as long as they include our team name.
    250 x 150: Team HUD/Team Sponsors
    256 x 256: Team Base/Team Banner
  13. dude is mine ever gonna be finished?
  14. like a fish tnks jimbo ()<
    • Theme The "2222 mega mall" example
    • Preferred colours Dark Blue and Orange
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic) Skin-Ethy202
    • Background (transparent available) None
    • Any extras Make is multipule for "Click for something" type signatures like Alexchance's sig
    First-An enderman behind a Circular square with lettering in orange as "Make a Super Craft Bros Character" throwing a grass block.
    Second-"Vote for EMC"
    Third-"My profile page" with me behind the sircular square ducking from a grass block the enderman threw.
    PM me when all three pictures are finished.
  15. Meh, I want a reply from Jimbonothing64.
  16. I did tell him the other day there this thread is still alive, but he appears not to have done anything...
  17. Guys, working with Graphics can be a time-consuming and stressful process. Please be patient with Jimbo. I hope you all understand. :)
    AliceF3 and Palmsugar like this.
  18. Yes, yes it can be. I find I have ups and downs in my creativity and sometimes I need to take a break. :oops: As much as I'd want to I'm not able to consistently force good ideas. >.<
    THE_LEGEND4 and AliceF3 like this.