Jimbonothing64 Graphic Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by no_thing, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Theme- Greek style
    Preferred colors- emerald green, diamond blue, and black
    Requests (font or skins in graphic)- A nice looking fancy font that looks kinda Greek
    Background (transparent available)-transparent with a blacksmith symbol on 1 side(like 2 diamond picks crossed) and a lightning bolt on the other side
    Any extras- I want it to say Vulcan Inc centered and then underneath that i want 9500-mega-mall, 15000- Emerald Shop, 9347- Supply Co, and then under that- Join the Vulcan Community
    Example:
    Vulcan Inc
    9500- Mega-Mall 15000- Emerald Shop 9347- Supply Co.
    Join the Vulcan community
    but in a different font and with the pics
    mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  2. Oh dear Lord, please change the color on that post. It's killing my eyes so horrifically.
  3. good..srry my background is white
    5chris100 likes this.
  4. ;-;

Did you select all of the text and choose the black text in the editor or did you leave the color alone? For me, all of the white text on black themes changed to black text when I switched to a white theme.
  5. i left it alone
  6. Weird then .-.

Anyway, I really like how my picture is coming out. Here's Jimbo's latest update on mine (posted 12/23/13 at 12:04 AM EST):

And my order:
    THE_LEGEND4, Palmsugar and mba2012 like this.
  7. Do you do YouTube banners?
  8. Yes do you do YT banners?
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  9. Yes, it can be done :)
    Limit one per customer as they take abit of time :)
    mba2012 likes this.
    • Theme: Technical/Redstone
    • Preferred colours: Red, grey, black, whatever color the piston arm is
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic): My Skins (Ark_Warrior1 and Ark_Warrior2
    • Background (transparent available): Lots of machines, farms and redstone stuff all around, with stone mixed in a lot for my supply company.
    • Any extras: Text saying: Ark_Warrior1: Redstone Genius and Builder (middle of graphic); Res: 3425, 3940, 3941. 5276, 3820 (bottom strip on graphic); Ark's Stone Supply Company (ASSC) (Top of strip on graphic)
  10. Posting this link for Jimbo's convenience :)
  11. thanks.
    • Theme: Enraged Zombies, and pigmen. ;)
    • Preferred colours: Orange, and white would be nice.
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic): I would like a title to say "Pig, the master of slaying enraged zombies, and ZombiePigmen." in Verdana font, also in italics.
    • Background (transparent available): Hmm, I would like 2 zombie pigmen chasing me, and two enraged mobs with a night time setting. :)
    • Any extras: Hmm. I don't think I'll need anything extra. Also, how much will pay be?
    This is a signature btw.. Getting tired of my old one. :)
  12. Pay what you want.
  13. I think around 7.5k would suffice, but I would like to see the finished product, then I shall pay.
    Jimbonothing64 and 5chris100 like this.
  14. In case it applies to this (which it probably would):
  15. I want it to be like Ethy's signature. :p
  16. Using hexadecimal colors I see eh? (I like using words I learn in digital design to make me look like I know im talking about.)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  17. Enjoy 50 shades of hexadecimal grey...