Jimbonothing64 Graphic Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by no_thing, Nov 12, 2013.

1. So sorry everyone your orders will be finished now.
    Due to exam week I have been feeling abit too tired and lacking motivation I will start now :)
  2. Totally fine, I have extreme patience. :)
    Edit-Couldd you make it go to this page when you click it? http://empireminecraft.com/threads/mob-making.32867/
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  3. That is something you have to do, but I can show you how :)
    You are next on the queue so I will do yours after school (in about 7 hours)
  4. My school is out :D I had school last thursday!
    Edit-I am getting a little bit impatient. 7:08 my time!
  5. GRRRRRR!! Why does it have to take so lonng!?!??!?
  6. dude, calm down. Rome was not built in a day and neither is a good signature. Exams and life take up a lot of time
  7. Hmmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
  8. Let me point something out.

The above post was made at 3am, jimbo time.

This above post was made just as jimbo was starting school.

And this one just after lunchtime, jimbotime.

Jimbo is a busy person, and let me say something, if he was a real graphic artist(as in a full on paid one etc.), he would be charging $10,000 and he could take months to complete your job...
    Olaf_C and sideshowallie like this.
  9. But he's not :p
    So he doesn't do that :p
    • Theme Nether
    • Preferred colours Red and Red
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic) Lameidl, Leader of the G.S.U. Ghast. Slayers. United.
    • Background (transparent available) Netherrack and lava
    • Any extras a Ghast in the background and me in the foreground to the left
  10. I would like two, please.
    Size: 100px by 100px
    Theme: Overworld
    Preferred colors: Natural Overworld colors :p
    Requests (font or skins in graphic): my skin and a zombie
    Background (transparent available): the Overworld
    Any extras: Me stabbing a zombie in the head with a small iron sword
    Size: 1546px by 523px (This is a hugely dramatic increase because YouTube requires a picture of that minimum size for a banner :p)
    Theme: The End
    Preferred colors: Black (#000000) and blue (#028081)
    Requests (font or skins in graphic): Bolded version of lameidl's "Leader of the G.S.U." in his signature, but with the word "5chris100" in #00DDFF color
    Background (transparent available): The End a distance away (with the background static also please)
    Any extras: Me riding an Enderdragon with these two swords (either sheathed or holding, your choice)
    I know this is asking a lot, but I would be so grateful if you did this for me. I'll obviously do a shout out to you and link to this thread and whatever on my first few videos (whenever that will be, and speaking of, if anyone's interested in doing a survival LP with me, please PM me :)) that I upload. Sorry for the extremely long post :3 And if only one can be done, that's fine, too.
  11. When will mine be done?
    • Theme: The 5th picture in your album
    • Preferred colours: Purple & white
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic): The Same Font as in the 5th picture
    • Background (transparent available): Transparent
    • Any extras: I want everything the same as in picture 5 but my name in purple and my skin in the same place as Jakes was
  12. Theme: Simple advertisement for my Mega mall
    Prefered colours: Green please
    Requests: My skin on the left or right, (Or middle if it looks good)
    BackGround: If possible either inside or outside of my mega mall
    Any Extras: I would just like it saying Buy and Sell Mega Mall SMP3 6868
    Thanks so much :)
  13. Jimbo Time. :cool:
    • Theme: Example one
    • Preferred colours: Same colors as current sig (Orange,white, and little dark blue)
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic) Not a fancy font please, something bold and simple, would like a horse mob in sig too.
    • Background (transparent available) Again something simple, maybe checkered?
    • Any extras: The text will say "ToriDesu, Horse Expert and Collector, 1386 Horse Shop, Co-Leader of Underground City, Charity Company"
  14. Can you banners? For example whenever AC does an auction he has this cool banner:
    I was wondering if possible that something like this could be made for moi?
    • Theme: Koala Climate
    • Preferred colours: Text must be light purple and white
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic): My skin interpreted into the. Surprise me on the font :D
    • Background (transparent available): Surprise me
    • Any extras: Make it fun :)
    • Theme: Modern
    • Preferred colours: Light blue or orange
    • Requests (font or skins in graphic): Skin ~ Jake_bagby (Modern, bold font) ~ Dynwave logo (don't make logo too big)
    • Background (transparent available) Transparent or any cool background that you think will suit.
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  15. Yes it would be I will PM you when I get to your order.
    Try think of some ideas while you wait :)
    mba2012 and AmusedStew like this.