It's me!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cordial_Pie, Mar 4, 2013.

1. :confused:
    That's nice. Now how does that relate to you not reading the red text and following what it said?
  2. If you think you are making progress, you aren't. I don't mean to be harsh, but you are making yourself look like a fool. I would stop digging your hole deeper and just admit that you goofed.
    SoulPunisher and penfoldex like this.
  3. There are no distance on the internet, as for seeing, unless you could look at my screen, you wouldn't have seen that at all.
  4. OMG i saw the red text just i ignored it.... Dont people IGNORE things today
  5. You know, a lot of people do. That's why our world is very messed up. But that's not helping your case. Ignoring a red text that clearly says not to bump old threads and yet still bump it anyways? That's just simply not following directions.
    wisepsn, jkjkjk182, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  6. Yeah, loads of people ignore things these days. Sometimes it makes things bad - sometimes it makes things good. Sometimes it screws their life up alot, sometimes it makes their life a happier place.
    That red text told you to never bump an old thread unless it's important. Is this important? No, it isn't. I remember when you would get a 3 hour forum ban for bumping like this.
    jkjkjk182, BilboBaggins23 and mba2012 like this.
  7. People always freak out when someone bumps a red text thread. It's not a big deal people geez
    wisepsn, AlexChance and Pab10S like this.
  8. Unless it's a 1 year+ old unimportant thread, that's annoying :p
    wisepsn, penfoldex and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  9. He makes amazing vids:p I think I watched the Netherlands and Friesland of him.
  10. You think the UK is complicated, take a look at the Spanish old kingdoms and new claims. Or at Germany's. Or the Baltic's. Or at basically the whole Europe, we are very messed up xDDD

Now on topic, I think Cordial_Pie is very cordial. Never knew as Zoe. I like old threads being bumped, sometimes you learn bits of history (and geography xD).
    607, kevdudeman and Pab10S like this.
  11. So what... i take Plenty of breaks from Empire Minecraft 3 hours isn't mutch... so what if i bumb 1 thread it cant hurt you.... Just Ignore it and like you said... happier place for you :D
  12. We all get it. He broke the rules. He won't do it again... hopefully.
    Now lets be friends! :D
    wisepsn, 607, jkjkjk182 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Why do people get so mad about bumping a old thread? I get if it was unimportant and 1 year old, but if it just 1 month its not a HUGE deal. The world is not gonna end.
  14. Meh, this one was a bit different. The bumper was semi-militant about him not doing anything wrong. This one is different than the others...