It's me!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cordial_Pie, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Did you really not see the red text?
    jkjkjk182 and Jake_bagby like this.
  2. Why has this resurfaced?
  3. Blame the roblox lover.
    BilboBaggins23 and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. I thought she was American herself?
    Meh. I don't mind most Americans. However I do mind some of them because their teenagers messed up the term 'Swag' (which later spread to the UK -.-)and their government ruined the world economy in under 24 hours a few days ago. The USA is also full of pregnant teenagers and you're most likely to die on an American plane than any other Plane in the world xP Also, alot of them think that England is the only country in the UK.

Otherwise, I don't mind them :p
  5. Awww, c'mon, Roblox isn't that bad....
    It's very bad.
  6. LIKE LIKE LIKE! But seriously, this is my pet hate.
  7. No, it's England and Great Britain, duh
  8. This is going to kill you inside. I used to think that the UK was a country, and England was trying to secede from it. But dont worry, that was many years ago, before "middle" school. TBH, I think that Americans think of UK = England because the other countries in the UK are fairly quiet compared to England.
  9. Wales is quiet, northern island has no point of still existing and Scotland like to create drama. Then there's England being a good, rainy guy.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. You were quite right to think of it like that because in a way it's easy to think that when most Americans call it England and the rest of the UK is kinda left out, like Scotland want to become independent but it won't do them any good at all. I feel more sorry for NI, which always seems to get left out :p What really kills me inside is when people are like 'where is wales' or 'but wales is England' (facepalm moments)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. This is my understanding (as an ignorant American)

Great Britian = Wales + England + Scotland
    UK = Great Britian + Northern Ireland + Faukland Islands
    Commonwealth = UK + Canada + Austrailia + India

I'm probably wrong though, please correct me. :p

12. This stuff is too complicated.
  13. That is pretty much right, except that the Great Britain=UK
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. That guy confused me as a Welsh/British citizen, He talks way too fast! :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. As someone who lives in Wales, I found that oddly funny lol
    jkjkjk182 and Jake_bagby like this.
  16. Thanks for that. I was at least partially right. :). Also, Scotland kind of reminds me of the American South...they have their own culture and have an independent frame of mind (speaking as a Northerner ;) )
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. I am american. I was talking exactly about the americans like the ones you described, there are good people and bad people in every country, I was just talking about the bad ones in mine.
  18. did you really think i did not see the red text
  19. Well, considering you did bump an old forum, yes, yes I do think he thinks you didn't see it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. Nice one... i saw that coming from a mile away