It's me, Matheus!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ItsMeMatheus, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Ok I will
  2. Happy staffiversary! I hope this past year treated you well and demanding road edit nooks are being kind to you :p
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  3. Commander Matheus! QUAK!
    Happy 1 year as staff and happy 2+ years as a player XD

P.S I changed one of my alt's skins to a duck jus for you <3 (Also to mock Potato :p)
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  4. Happy 1 year as staff! I'm 1500 days soon and unfortunately I took a break from EMC so I do not know a lot about the "new players", very nice to meet you.

P.S I love ducks and birds :)
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC, if you need help claiming a residence then give me a call. I can also give you 1r to help you on your way, don't spend it all at once ;)
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  6. Congratulations on one year staff :D
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  7. hi
  8. All hail Lord Matheus. quak.
    Also Congrats on 1 year of staffership :p
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  9. I wonder who this is. :rolleyes:
  10. Hmm... Welcome to the Empire? :rolleyes: I had a look through the screenshots and there's a lot of old stuff in there, thanks for sharing!

I remember talking to you back when you were a diamond member, and I think that what you have become is great and you have developed well - keep it up! :)
  11. I know this thread is old, but I just discovered it and yah, I can't ignore this one that easily. You posted it right during my forced absence...

Hoi Matheus,

Welcome to Empire Minecraft, hope you'll enjoy your stay here as a staff member. If there's anything you need to know then be sure to ask us about... uhm.... yah... Wait! wrong paste :D

A belated congrats on your staff anniversary, time sure flies when you're having fun :) And also a thank you for all the stuff you do for EMC. Of course I only get to see whats going on in the contribution team but as we all (should) know: there's much more than meets the eye with those things.

Thanks for sharing those cool history pictures, that's awesome! Guess it really is true: Krysyy was indeed once white :)
  12. Nice to meet you! SS on your first day, wow!
    Question: Favourite colour of duck?
    Mine is white =D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. Well, there aren't many duck colors, but mine is white too (see profile pic), followed by dis
    ShelLuser and HannahEB like this.
  14. Ooo yes! I love those! I also like the black ones. I've got loads of pictures on my phone....I think I need help lol