is there a way of getting from somewhere in the wild, to some where else in the wild?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by roylebadman, Jul 6, 2012.

1. wat about portals?
  2. Be aware that when you teleport with ender pearls in the wild, you will lose 5 health points (2.5 hearts). If you don't have enough health when you throw the ender pearl, you will die after you teleport. Of course the death itself will also teleport you back to your spawn point (minus your inventory).
  3. If you have full hunger and proct IV armour the damage will be minimal but its good you have pointed this out...
  4. wat bout obsidian portals
  5. wat about portals???
  6. We have explained it all to you and IcC covered obsidian portals.
    If you make a nether portal, travel a certain amount of blocks and make another you come out several blocks from where you started in the wild. Instead of double posting you could give people time to reply. It's about 10am where I am in eastern time and earlier than that for some. Not everyone's on yet :)
  7. sos, its like 3pm in england :D
  8. so how far apart can they be??
  9. Hmmm...I think you guys forgot being AFK and having another player pushing you around!
  10. Also, in the update, we'll be able to use minecarts as boats in LAVA :D
  11. that hasnt been announced... yet
  12. It works now. Go ahead and try it :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  13. in a snapshot or currently? i hoped they would do that soon!
  14. I'm kidding. I assume it works now up to the point where it sinks and you die.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. aww dont do that. i was about to jump into a lake of lava in the nether in ssp :(
  16. Speaking of boats and lava, I found one stuck in some netherrack by a lava lake in the nether once. I dunno if someone had it and had to get rid of it or actually tried riding the boat in lava. :confused:
    snozles likes this.
  17. Hey I'm missing that boat did you leave it there :D
  18. Human canon works the best!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  19. yeah till you realize that they broke tnt cannons in 1.2.4-5. tnt doesnt flow with water anymore and characters dont fly by tnt anymore be it creative or survival.