is there a way of getting from somewhere in the wild, to some where else in the wild?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by roylebadman, Jul 6, 2012.

1. FALSE! There is a working model on YouTube! And I've try it myself!
  2. Ok I was wrong the player is still propped just not in my 1.2.3 worlds or earlier but my TNT still doesn't flow. Kinda annoying.
  3. Three pages and no one has mentioned having a tiny slime hop at you to push you along.
    AlexHallon and imBobertRobert like this.
  4. What about Helicopter?
  5. Has anyone mentioned swimming yet?
    AlexHallon and imBobertRobert like this.
  6. i bet by now he has discovered every way but one... piston elevator powered only by redstone torches and repeaters, which at the top of which has a boat taht gets launched by tnt, flinging you to asmall bit of water where you run into a lily pad, you fall through the water, land in a minecart that gets pushed by a furnace cart where at the end of the track you fall down and get (slowly) pushed by a pig with notch on it, and while you are freaking out you suddenly get redirected by a timed creeper explosion killing notch and throwing you into a pool of lava where you die and go back to your set spawn.
    now he has seen everything.
    foodenator and komondorok like this.
  7. Minecart track in 1x2 tunnel + Mini slime= most awesome way of travel ever :3
  8. /tp x,y,z
    Well I can (when doing mod duties).