Is my neighbor Overreacting?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Faithcaster, Jul 10, 2013.

1. definately tell your parents, if you havent. ask then what to do if you run into him again they probly have better insight then any of us
  2. he looks like a mastiff, lol, his jaw line doesn't seem like a black lab...

but yes, i'd report him, or tell your parents first and see what they say.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. If someone threw a rock at me and my pet I'd throw back. Report that idiot.
  4. well i live in florida, if someone threw a rock at my dog, id probly shoot them in their leg and then call the police. but thats just here lol
  5. Report the guy to the police. My neighbor swears at us and whenever we go in his yard he grabs us by our shirt and takes us to our parents.... But he's never physically hurt us, so report that guy to the police asap. so the bruising from the rock on your shoulder doesn't go away as evidence.
  6. That is one smashing dog. You are lucky to have snow.
  7. I mean I know some people are cat people but....
  8. OMG that is one adorable little dog ^_^
  9. Do you live in the U.K, because this can happen to people...
  10. Tell you parents.
    Tell them exactly what happened.
    Tell your parents to report the guy to the police.
    Something like that should NEVER happen.
    goofballbroker likes this.
  11. Tell him you graduated top of your class in the Navy SEALs, and you've been involved in numerous raids against Al-Qaeda, and you have over 300 confirmed kills.

Alternatively, wait until the course of natural selection causes this guy to perish due to his inability to compete with the rest of the Scandinavian master race which you belong to.
  12. Start taking about Gorilla Warfare, that'll scare him big.
  13. And that you like hand to hand combat more than Gun fights, say it's easier to win Hand to hand

"EH, gun fights are ok, but I perfer Hand to hand. You should of seen that Alqaeda (Member??) run when I hit him...."
  14. Yes, your neighbor is totally overreacting. Throwing rocks?!!! He needs to get his temper under control. If he really thinks a little dog pee is going to destroy his shrubs I could understand if he told you he didn't like it, but physically assaulting and harming you is entirely different.
  15. This guy sounds like a horrible person, how could he throw rocks at your dog (and you for that matter!)? I love black labs, they're cute :p I would definitely report it if you haven't already done so, that is completely unacceptable.
    PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  16. -=Update=-
    I have reported the guy, and he was fined around 185 US Dollars.
    He also called me, and said he was sorry for overreacting.
  17. Sounds a decent result to me IMO
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. even if he had a bad day, what would you or the dog have to do with it, still not a reason to abuse, also no reason
  19. once going home from school i was rolling a stone on the road, like in bowling i lifted my hand up andddd bam headshot with a stone,then a guy started screaming"hey you*curse word* stop abusing my dog!"... all i ddid is hit him with a stone then kicked him in the nuts if only he would have asked whats going on... oh well his problem
  20. ..What..?