[INTRODUCTION] 607

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, May 7, 2018.

?

How long have you known me for?

For over 5 years. 5 vote(s) 19.2%
Between 3 and 5 years. 7 vote(s) 26.9%
Between 1 and 3 years. 9 vote(s) 34.6%
For less than a year. 5 vote(s) 19.2%
I hadn't seen you before you posted this thread! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I must compliment you on the great choice in music. YWW is really an underrated game, due to the platform it's on :confused:. I'm excitedly waiting for more info on Yoshi for Switch ;)
    luckycordel, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  2. I haven't ever played it, but I've listened to the soundtrack since the game got released. I'm planning to buy the game when school ends. ^.^
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. 607. you are. simple and complex in the same sense.

To me its obvious the impact you have here, so I don't think tat its much different where you are irl. Pleased ta meet ya.
    JadedKitteh, luckycordel, 607 and 2 others like this.
  4. I wasn't sure about this when I first read it, but then when I thought about it, I remembered something... my 'high school' does a musical for Christmas every year, and even though I've graduated, I did come to see it, last Christmas. When it was over, one of the teachers was in conversation with the writer of the musical. He (the writer of the musical, he's in sixth/last grade) had put a lot of effort into starting up something to defend LGBT rights, as he thought it wasn't good that it was a topic that didn't get proper attention, there occasionally being some related issues at school. Anyway, the teacher said to him that he'd leave a legacy like this, and would be remembered beyond his graduation. Then she turned to me, and said I was one of those people too. :) I was a bit surprised then as well, but she was fully sincere. So I must've done something good. :)
  5. I love how you're full of energy, and how sweet and passonite you are, :).

I myself am a Christian, although not radical, I don't appreciate the religious aspect anymore, I more so live as a non religious Christian, what I do is not usually in the rules of religion, but what I think affects me positively and negatively. Of course, I follow governmental laws, and the Ten Commandments, but what I mean is sort of my approach in life. A lot of radical Christians would not agree in my choice of music, especially my father sadly who still doesn't know my obsessions with non Christian bands, like Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Guns N Roses, KISS, Pink Floyd, The Sword, etc. He's just too strict musically and wants me to listen to only Christian rock artists, which present in my opinion very poor music itself. That's my point of view though, if I listen to ACDC and I can clearly see it affects my Christian life then maybe it wasn't a good choice for me.

Other than that, I really do hope our relationship expands much more into the future, and i'm excited to get to know you and the rest of EMC :)
  6. Ah, I'm glad you read this thread!
    Thank you for the reply. :)
    Secular music is an interesting topic for Christians. For me, however, it isn't really an issue, as I'm not a fan of pop and rock anyway, with some exceptions (like that girl group aimed at pre-adolescent kids :p). I have got a groupmate at school though, who plays electric guitar and I think also bass, and likes to listen to and play some songs that he sometimes feels like don't do him good.
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Thanks for sharing this with us 607. :D I think you left out something though...:eek:
    607 is a Car Guy, even if he doesn't know it!:cool:
    607 likes this.
  8. I'm more of a train guy, to be honest. ;) Cars are cool too, though.
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. I'm very glad to you chose to share so much about yourself, 607. Thank you for that. My eldest is an Aspy, about your age. Your eloquence with the written word reminds me of her.

Never doubt that you have an impact on the people around you, the people you meet and interact with. You have a vivid personality!
    607 likes this.
  10. Thank you very much for your reply! :)
    JadedKitteh and Eviltoade like this.