Inside this thread will shock you.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FluffehBear, Sep 1, 2014.

1. To add on to my previous useless post, by actually typing the spoiler's BBcode, it will work perfectly. It's like this:

[spoiler="title"]content[/spoiler]
    HeIusion, 607 and FluffehBear like this.
  2. yo, what up
    FluffehBear likes this.
  3. That's what I'm trying to do but everytime I do [spoiler] even with or without the [/spoiler] It'll minimize the rest that comes after it. I'm also trying to do it so that It won't be a long scroll or it'll look neat.

Hey MasterMockery. :D
    MasterMockery likes this.
  4. Try typing exactly what I did, quotes and all. So it should look like this: [spoiler="yourtitlehere"]yourcontenthere[/spoiler] and it will come out like this:
    yourcontenthere

You need the [/spoiler] or it won't work
    FluffehBear likes this.
  5. Got any DJs you like? :p
    FluffehBear likes this.
  6. What county/region do you live in? ;3
    *I live near Liverpool. I'm in a limbo between Cheshire and Merseyside :p*

By the way, HAI.
    FluffehBear likes this.
  7. <-----
  8. Come on down to smp4! It's fun there! I think....
    FluffehBear likes this.
  9. Hey, welcome to the Empire! SMP2 is fun, BTW. That's where I live. We also have a Park, which is great if you like fishing and...stuff.
    FluffehBear likes this.
  10. being new to minecraft is awesome. dont waste your time of being a noob and figuring things out. it's more fun than all the other times combined. welcome.
    FluffehBear likes this.
  11. To answer most of the questions:
    • I live north west of London, United Kingdom.
    • The clubs in London are sometimes, hectic. Especially after 10pm. I don't really pay attention to who's making the music but communicating with whoever is available at that particular rave.
    • I'm a guy. I even said it on my first post at the "Server Problem?" thread and so like every other players who thinks I'm a woman/girl/female, my profile picture just dominates. I guess Katya Lischina have those charms, she got into me too. No worries.
    Anyways, Hi to every person who commented and welcomed me to the server. Thank you. I'll eventually go from smp to smp to check things out but as of the time I joined the server, and in a couple of weeks time.. I'll probably just gather up resources and talk to whoever wants a conversation with me. That's all folks! *Porky pig style.*
    HeIusion and 607 like this.
  12. I had already noticed this in the Server Problem thread, but I just think it's a little funny. Your pictures up to now (and including) have been easy to misunderstand. (soft lighting and carefully selected wardrobe + pink lips) And your Fluffybear name isn't exactly making anyone question their initial assumptions. For anyone who missed what I am talking about:

You and your pictures.:eek::rolleyes:
    deathconn, PenguinDJ and SoulPunisher like this.
  13. Awww Hello and Welcome to the Empire! :)
  14. I know, right? but the pictures ain't even me and the misleading/misunderstanding part.. is just that I'm having a little fun, hue. Katya Lischina became famous because of 9gaggers. They're hyping so much because of how she looks like Mikasa Acherman from Shingeki No Kyojin (an Anime) and how epicly (is this even a word? it is now, I guess) beautiful she is. Besides, I don't think it's wrong to put someone else's face in a profile picture (if ever anyone thinks it's wrong..) It is actually the same for everyone else who puts a profile picture (that are not them) because they simply can.

A simple quote from an anime called "Hunter x Hunter 2011"
    "If I can get my target/s to move as I want, I've succeeded as a Hunter." - Ging Freecss

Thanks!
  15. Welcome to the Empire and have fun. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
  16. Fluffeh!
    Glad to see you posted in the welcome thread!
    I welcomed ya in game, but now here is the *official* Welcome to EMC, glad to have met you and see your res.

I have not played in the past week due to internet issues, however I shall return as soon as the ISP gets the internet installed.

See ya around man!
    607 likes this.
  17. Can't get worse than me. I spent my first 3 days on EMC trying to figure out how on earth one makes a crafting table . . .
    DaemonSpadeXD and 607 like this.
  18. eheheh - i've watched that before :3

also* like BlackKnight said ... my first few weeks on my main account I actually didn't know people were talking in town chat... I was honestly oblivious to everyone ... then one day I was like 'Wait.... I see other people's chat :O'

:p
  19. I spent my first day trying to get from the wilderness back to town, and not trying to die.
    I just started, didn't bring anything I 'should' have, and wanted to explore a little.
    I was just outside of the protected zone, however was lost and no idea what to do or where to go.
    Had no idea what a /msg was, nor how to work livemap.
    Somehow I stumbled across some familiar areas and worked my way back to the protected area.
    Memories...
    BlackKnight1021, 607 and sambish20 like this.