Infinite Villager Service v2.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by samsimx, Nov 16, 2013.

1. ... People keep saying this. Players have been saying emeralds will devalue etc for months now. And there are 100's of infinite paper villagers around, having produced 100's of DC's of emeralds. And they are still the value they are.

It takes time and effort to obtain emeralds from an inf villager, it will take time and technical know-how to create and use those emeralds to obtain other items via trade also. A LOT of time.

The economy has naturally found a value for emeralds based off of many things. That value won't change unless other circumstances change to affect it's value. More infinite villagers around isn't going to affect it. :)

EDIT:
    PS. An example of the value of an inf paper villager for me goes something like this:
    - I have an auto-sugarcane farm. I have 2+ infinite paper villagers next to it.
    - I take an inv full (2304) Sugarcane, and turn it into paper.
    - I trade all that paper alternatively with 2 inf paper villagers at 24 paper per emerald.
    - This gets exactly 96 emeralds every inv load of paper.
    - It takes me around 3.5mins to complete one inv load of trading (conservatively, more often faster)
    - Emeralds are valued at 20r each (conservatively, you can often get 25r+)
    - Per hour that is 1645 emeralds = 33k rupees per Hour. (plus time spent selling them)

So if you paid 20k to Samsimx to make you 2 infinite villagers, and found a cheap source of sugarcane, it could take you 40mins to pay for it by using it.

Which is why I charge 20k to make one. It's still nothing compared to the money you can make from it.

How's that for a free plug Sam? :p
    607 and samsimx like this.
  2. I wish I could like more than once, I've been trying to tell people emerald prices won't drastically change because there are already so many infinite villagers in existence and how boring it is to trade.
  3. ok, 10k is a great price for an inf villager :)
  4. samsimx, can we order soon?
    Nilex92 likes this.