Infinite Villager Service v2.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by samsimx, Nov 16, 2013.

1. How do you actually make them yourself?
  2. If everyone knew and it was easy then they'd be worthless :3
  3. truee
    607 likes this.
  4. A Super Dragon Poop is thrown into lava, which summons the ender dragon. Upon defeating the ender dragon, the villager princess is released from the dragon's stomach. The villager princess is one of the listed types for sale in the OP, and the rarer ones cost more.
    CoDe4RiDeR, 607 and Rainier6 like this.
  5. instructions too vague, my cat is in the dishwasher :S
    Rainier6 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. ?
  7. before villagers traded lots of stuff, they only traded gold for emeralds. and emeralds for a few things.

Then they were changed to trade lots of things for emeralds. But the gold trade stayed as a very very small chance of coming up. Basicaly, the gold trade comes up if all other trades failed to randomly occur. the chance is very very small.
  8. Would anyone be interested in seeing this service come back with reduced prices and more options?
    jrm531 likes this.
  9. 100%
  10. Yes I need one asap
  11. Yepp, most definitly. Mine broke, but right now I don't have the time to make a new one. So I would order...considering the 15+ chests of paper I have around :)
  12. How does 10k sound for paper villagers everyone? That fair?
  13. So fair
  14. I'd be willing to pay 20k if you could also ensure the final trade is not a written book or 10-11 books.
    I have too much need of these supplies to go spending them on villagers.
  15. He means paper last trade, so you never need to trade another item to refresh it.
    Also, Sam, I think that price might be too low.
  16. Ah, I see. I had one for a long while that needed "refreshing" but eventually the gold trade reared its ugly snout and I had to egg him.
  17. I agree, 10k seem a bit too low. Whereas I would love to pay only 10k. But maybe 15-20k is better?
  18. I feel the 20k I have charged in the past is a good price. But if someone can charge less, then isn't that a good thing?
    607 likes this.
  19. If Sam can do it for 10k that's fine. But I guess it will take enought resources and time to sell them for 20k. Also, the villagers are quite powerful and in great numbers, ie many people have one, will destroy emerald trading.