Inbox Or Alerts?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Apr 7, 2014.

?

What Order?

Inbox First 23 vote(s) 48.9%
Alerts First 23 vote(s) 48.9%
Either/No Preference 1 vote(s) 2.1%
  1. Inbox then alerts
    Equinox_Boss and QuarterStop like this.
  2. I always check inboxes first, but I don't tend to get too many of them, so most of the time its alerts :p
  3. I usually check alert first, but when I'm a bit in a hurry I often check my 1 inbox I really rarely have :p.
  4. When I (well, uh, 607 :3) has inbox messages, I checks them first, because they are of course directly to me, from people like Aikar and Alice, and I loves to send a message back as quickly as possible. Alerts take more time because there's a lot more, and it is often not even directly meant for me, when there is a thread I just follow I do often not have the need to respond quickly. The first thing I check is always the recent threads box though.
    Equinox_Boss, AliceF3 and QuarterStop like this.
  5. Why do you have an alt if your so open about it? So you get two reses? More rupees? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I always check alerts first if I have less then 10 -.- (Which is most days) since I can go through them quickly then have more then enough time for inbox :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Uh, I don't remember? :confused:
    In each case I used it to accidentally infect 607, and see 607 burn with maxarias' head ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Cchiarell6914 like this.