In Loving Memory of Napoleon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by KaliaLlama, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. EMC has such a wonderful community. :)
    ShelLuser and AyanamiKun like this.
  2. Sorry for your loss. It's hard to loose something you've been with half your life. :(
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  3. I'm sorry for my loos one of my dogs is named Krikor and hes 15 years old. I have another dog and he just turned 14. I know the time is gonna come sooner or later. Krikor has pains in his legs and he can't hear very well. Loosing anyone important in your life is always hard I've lost a lot of animals in my time but I know my dogs will affect me the most. I hope you stay strong and I hope you get a new doggie exactly like Leo! Stay strong smp4 is here to help you. Smp4 loves you and thinks about your dog
  4. Hey don't worry dude, I know you are sad for your loss, but you should be happy. It's just a part of life that every being will be born, will live, and will die. I'm sure you were a amazing for your dog, and you gave the best of yourself just to make sure your dog had a good life. I'm sure wherever Napoleon is, he is happy that he had a good life.

My opinion, is that you did all you could to give Napoleon a quality life, and that is amazing.

I'm sorry for your loss, I know how it feels to lose someone you love. I hope you have a good day and that you feel better.
  5. soz 4 being late a bit but i put my support 4u in my shop now

were supporting u kalia!!
    KaliaLlama likes this.
  6. I won't like the thread, cause i don't like what happened, but i feel you. Sorry for your loss