IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Minecraft full release

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. I updated without thinking, and If it takes too long please don't delete my residence. Thanks and where should I put this?
  2. if only people would.... whats that word when you see a bunch of words together and you do something with them?
  3. That makes no sense... I feel newby lol...
  4. so many have posted the same thing in this thread and ausqb was nice enough to point them in the right direction each time

***HINT*** look at the post directly above your first post
  5. OH, should've seen that lol, Thanks I think....
  6. i never meant my post to be an insult more of a wish that people would read before they post
  7. It wasn't an insult just I was reading it at the time I typed it and it sounded too complicated for my 2001 computer.
  8. justin please dont erase my home or whatever i accidently pressed yes before i read this so please dont
  9. GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  10. What really bothers me about the fact that people have been updating without reading is the fact that your eyes are immediately drawn to this:
    REMINDER: When we are ready to upgrade, ALL WORLDS (but Town) will be RESET! Get anything out of them now!
    ....from there, it leads them directly to this: DO NOT UPDATE

How is it that you did not see this information? It has been on the main page since November 13.... 5 entire days prior to the release of Minecraft 1.0.0.... Please try paying attention to detail. This thread should not have 5 pages worth of replies pertaining to how so many of you have blatantly ignored the updates and warnings...
  11. Maybe it would be more clear if presented as an image. People born into the information age respond better to visual aids.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  12. sadly, you are completely right about that aus
  13. What I did was my friend was over and we started to play mc (he did this to my brothers too) and he just clicked the update button b4 I could tell him not to... :(
  14. Nothing anyone here says will excuse them from ignoring this portion of the Original Post...
    The part that makes this thread so aggravating is the individuals who said nothing that contributed to the subject at hand.. It was more "Oh, derp I updated my client to Minecraft 1.0.0" Followed by instructions on how to downgrade to Minecraft Beta 1.8.1.
    This exchange happened many more times than was necessary... Especially considering it was in the original post on how to downgrade if you upgraded...
    slozon likes this.
  15. Whatever... it's just how It happened so beleive it or not. But I don't care if you don't beliveve it and the first one I just didn't feel that I needed to tell the whole story... Oh and twitch nice signature...
  16. Sorry to put you on the spot like that redwhitechih, that was uncalled for. I tend to get a little upset at things and sometimes I post things that push beyond general reprimand and become a personal attack. I do not mean you any harm. Please let us begin anew...

Welcome to the Empire redwhitechih! Glad to have you here. Please take the time to read the Empire Guide, this will detail everything that you need to know while participating in this community both on the server and in the forums. I hope you have a fun time here. See you around. :)
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  17. Thanks you Twitch1. I will read through the empireguide now.
  18. My little brother updated accidently... lol so now i gotta wait...