IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Minecraft full release

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. It varies depending on how complex the new version is and considering this will be the first out-of-beta version, it will likely take some time, perhaps a week.
  2. Heck yea!!!
  3. when is minecraft going to be released??
  4. No one here works for Mojang or is directly affiliated with any member of the company.
    The speculation is either 18 or 19 November 2011. Do your own google searches for such information.
  5. so excited :DD ender dragons here I come :D!~!!
  6. Funny how you guys read this forum, but none of the more "official" forums. According to the official MineCon schedule on the official website, Minecraft will be released on November 18th between 13:00 and 15:00 local Las Vegas time.
  7. Thank you for this information.
    However, I do have some qualms about your use of the term 'more "official" forums.' Ideas, persons, places and things can only be labeled as either official or unofficial. There is no "more" official or "less" official. It is the same principle as a light switch. On/Off. Not A little on/a little off. (Dimmers are slides, not switches.)

Honestly, there is an official forum, an official site, and even an official wiki. The official EmpireMinecraft community has its own forum, website, and currently 2 official servers.

Most of our newer members are merely here to discuss minecraft with people that they are just meeting. Some of those members have not taken the time to research anything on their own. This is why we attempt to help them, as well as pointing out the solution they could have used on their own. I.E. Google for finding this information if they choose not to frequent the above mentioned sources. Don't assume that everyone here is "a guy" or that none of the members here actually read the official forums, official sites or any of the other available options.
  8. Minecraft or Skyrim? I'm so torn!
  9. play both allan :D i will xD hooray for xbox skyrim and mc on the pc xD
  10. I prefer the idea of playing Skyrim on PC with the 360 remote. :)
    You get the benefits of the modding community with the familiarity of the 360 controller. This is what my intentions are, anyway. :)
    The extra benefits come from the official and the unofficial patches that will fix other bugs in the game. (Oblivion thrived from these.)
    On a console, you get what you get, all bugs included...
    lolkold likes this.
  11. so will the utopia be like the town, or can you still get greifed, or god forbid, noobed (getting glass greifed, them stealing dirt, etc)?
  12. I will be releasing the exact
    We are still working out the exact details on this, I will post something more detailed before Friday :)
  13. I'm too curious not to update.
    This is going to kill me.
  14. yes but some of us dont have the money or the pc to run skyrim :( so i will settle for less ya know? i agree i adored oblivion on the pc more but alas that pc has died and well ya i am just content being capable to play these games even if they are better on pc i will settle for the console :)
  15. Nothing wrong with that. I am kinda crossing my fingers hoping that I can play Skyrim on my iMac... I do not have the money to purchase a new computer, let alone Skyrim itself... I had to cancel my release date delivery from Amazon because money is not as abundant as it used to be..
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  16. i hear ya there
  17. Yay!! Can't wait for 1.9!
    firesoxs and AvengerLightning like this.
  18. i updated....... FML......
    PostOpPrince likes this.