IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Minecraft full release

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. but have long time can i dont play
  2. It will be about 5-7 days
  3. Yes, he is:

4. My bad bro'
  5. No problem, i also have one more question:

Once the server updates, is there going to be a portal in town leading to The End?
  6. Well I hope you can get those upgrades finished because I just updated (because I'm an idiot) and I don't want to mess around with my minecraft too much with Spout and stuff like that because I'm not that tech savy :/
  7. omfg really...... to all of you that updated ausqb posted in this thread how to fix it

i shouldn't tell you honestly you can't take two seconds to read something........

impatent kids i tell you........
  8. I don't know why, but for some reason it's just really tempting everytime the 'Would you like to update' pops up lol :D
  9. Now thats the way to do it! :D
  10. I found a stonghold and i went to the ender place. And there was a boss and when u kill it u get a bunch of xp. And the only way to leave is by dieing or beting him. And then u get a story at the end it wierd 0.O
  11. i should have login to the website, before i updated. :( sitting here twiddling my thumbs
    lol. just learnt a new lesson. go to the website before playing lol.

o well :)
  12. You can just downgrade. No need to wait.
  13. I have noticed a very dramatic decrease in the number of players online between both servers since the official release of Minecraft 1.0... It appears users have either updated with the intent of playing in the Empire or they have updated and have taken a break to get to know the full features of 1.0 prior to playing with us here.

I am likely to do the same, considering I have no knowledge of potions.... :) However, that will be during the period when the Empire is down for maintenance to upgrade all of the plugins.
  14. Damn, I updated. >.<
  15. Is this a new forum? Link? I'd say don't do it!
  16. DARNNNNNNN wish i read this earlyer:eek:
  17. how?