I'm sorry eveyone (espically JackBiggin and ignoreamouse)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by VinXians, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Ignoaminimoose ignoragir
  2. /ignore amoose
  3. Its not an appeal. Its an apology.
  4. Initial comments from this thread:
    - Please do ban appeals in a PM to the moderator who banned you. Also don't try and get attention by making threads like this.
    - If you were truly sorry for what you have done you wouldn't have done it. I know that at times your not thinking but it people would have told you to stop what you were doing before you got banned.
    - Wrong way to appeal.
    - That's appealing, if you haven't been unbanned. Which you haven't.

The other thread:
    - More respect for you, sir friend.
    - Any personal attacks against PT will be deleted. I salute you for your confession PT. Good man.
    - Wow. Takes a real man to confess like that
    - A very honest man we have right here. There rare.
    - You did the right thing, that is what really matters.

I've noticed there's a big difference in how some players are treated. Maybe it's who you know.
    JackBiggin, Daxter9133 and IamSaj like this.
  5. I guess, but it's just how the different threads went.
  6. EMC is all about popularity my good man, if people don't know you they won't respond with respect. PT is known by all of EMC and of course nobody will say anything negative about him especially after aikar said the negative comments will get removed...yet they won't get removed here lol
    Daxter9133, IamSaj and Pab10S like this.
  7. Its because earlier (few days ago) he was bashing people, and bashing mods in posts, making false claims, and spamming with new threads or posts on others. It ended up being RL stress, and now he got unbanned, and has come back to the good side. He was saying sorry, but i guess most people neglected to read his OP, and they must have thought he was trying to get attention again.
  8. It's not all about popularity: (well some of it is) but it's mainly trust, (grammar) (well for ME anyways) honesty, maturity levels, and stuff like that. But again, some of it's because PT is well-known and he posted a very thoughtful and mindful thread.
  9. Well I think you've got to know what to say really. Like say it so that your audience is with you on things.
  10. So on one hand we have someone who wrote a thread titled: "I'm Sorry Everyone", and in it writes a short note where they apologize multiple times. On the other hand we have someone who writes a well worded document titled: "My Ban Info" containing the word "sorry" or "apologize" a grand total of zero times. It even ends in a scolding tone for others who use illegal mods. It impresses me as more like PR damage control than an apology to me.

It's been a long time since I was in Grade School and I've never cared for popularity contests so perhaps my unhappiness with seeing these two threads concurrently and my willingness to verbalize it stems from that. I would choose one of these two OPs to back me up as a sincere friend. The other I would consider hiring as a speech writer or a lawyer.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  11. lol yeah its quite funny how some people/players seem to get special treatment at times.

I could say more on this with other examples iv seen here and there.. not just on EMC but other games/places/life but it would end up being a HUGE post and I no doubt would get lots of hate and such for it. Because the internet is full of those people all the time anyways. :p
    Pab10S likes this.
  12. If u read the thread there are alot of good comments toob ut thank u very much for the comments!
  13. I did read it, but I think there is often a double standard here where some people are treated with respect and others get piled on like a pack of ravenous hyenas on fresh carrion. I was trying to point out that people weren't treating you very respectfully.
  14. Well Im sorry, I misunderstood your post, Ill delete my recent posts.
  15. Gah. Now I look like I'm talking to myself so I'll remove mine too. All is good in EMCland.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Doctor Does not suck, It is still awesome.. Me and Krysyyjane are HUGE fans
  17. All is good :D
    *High fives*
    Pab10S likes this.
  18. Thank you
    Pab10S likes this.