im bored AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoulPunisher, Jul 31, 2021.

1. welcome to my 7000th ama where you can ask me literally anything. Get as personal as you want I don't mind I just need to NOT BE BORED :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Rhycicles likes this.
  2. What are your plans for this evening?
  3. 'Evening' isn't really accurate because it's 2AM at the minute (...at the hour?), but I just finished making a pan of thicc hot chocolate and I'm listening to music atm and I'm thinking of playing Dead By Daylight in a bit (I'm on a losing streak and don't want to continue it though lol). Or I might watch a movie. I don't know. Maybe I'll even stare at a wall until 7AM or something. I was supposed to be paying the deposit on my new flat tonight but the website bugged out and won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest so yay me :D
    Rhycicles likes this.
  4. how many rupees do you have
  5. 200,420
  6. If you were to add a new type of ore into the game, what would it be and what would it be used for?
  7. I’ve played Minecraft for almost a decade now and when I started out, you often wouldn’t find coal on your first night and it was hard to find. The game was challenging and I liked that. Over time more stuff to burn got added, you could make charcoal, and now coal spawns at such a rate that on my single player world - which I’m not even that far into - I’ve got chests full of it that will never ever be used.

I hated the addition of emeralds until the villager trading overhaul we got in like 2019. It was a pretty pointless ore and its rarity was so unwarranted. It took, like, half a decade for it to have a purpose and warrant its rarity and now they’re ruining it by making it a super abundant resource.

I’ve got a pet peeve with copper at the minute because it’s basically pre-2019 emeralds 2.0.

The only ore addition I haven’t objected to is netherite.

Based on my feelings about gameplay balance regarding ores... I don’t think I would add a new one. There’s more than enough as is. If I had to add ANYTHING it would probably be lead ore; you’d start the game needing to collect sticks and flint that can’t do much except mine lead and wood, and lead would allow you to mine coal and stone. Not useful and doesn’t add anything to the game besides a bit of torture to go through in the early game though, and I don’t like difficulty for the sake of difficulty either :p
  8. how are you
  9. I had a migraine episode the day before last that made me really irritable, then I didn’t sleep yesterday because I’d slept too much, and then I got into an argument with my mum because I left the weighing scales on the kitchen counter and that triggered me into wanting to disappear blahblahblah and just overall had a ‘LoW mOoD’ until like 1AM.

Now I’m feeling great and back to thinking about buying things I can’t afford but I will anyway and how great uni is gonna be in 2 months because I’m gonna make 500 bazillion new friends and how cool my fish tank is gonna look after I redo it this week and how I’ve got a bunch of ideas to do some writing stuff on. Still can’t sleep though and I’m really hungry because I’ve barely ate since Friday 😎

Hbu tho
    OhMiku likes this.
  10. jelly beans i ordered off of amazon are arriving today so im gonna be ok for at least 3 more days
  11. Will you come back (in-game) to EMC?
  12. I saw you tried to make churros... ever had them before? :)
  13. If my main account ever gets unbanned, sure. No staff member has ever responded to my van appeals though lol

They’re completely unheard of in the UK and it’s one of the Spanish foods my dad, who was half Spanish, was never taught how to make. I’d never even heard of them until I went to Spain 2 years ago when I saw them on a breakfast menu, but I never had breakfast at a restaurant so never tried them.

I got a churro recipe in my YouTube recommendations the other day and thought they looked good, so I attempted them myself but the first batch of dough was unusable and the second one was... well, whatever I made weren’t churros. So yeah nah I’ve never had them before :p
  14. What were you banned for?

Also churros are amazing. Ate them a lot when I lived in spain. We got them here as well but they're different, still good tho
  15. I'm from Liverpool in England. I'm a scouser. England hates us because of our Irish-Welsh roots and our continued love of immigrants (outside of London I don't think there's a city that so readily accepts its giant Chinese and Polish communities). Our sense of humour revolves around being 'outsiders', being sarcastic, knocking other people down a peg, but also being self-deprecating. And if we don't like something you do or say, we'll tell you. There is a massive culture clash with American humour to begin with (and I've noticed Americans prefer passive-aggressiveness rather than straight up being told 'I think you're a ding dong please don't talk to me'), and then on a personal level I made it worse because I was a massive shitposter (I still am I'm just not edgy like I was in 2016/2017 though lol), I laid it all on a bit too thick with the wrong audience, it looked and felt a bit toxic to many people including the staff, boom-bada-bing I got permanently banned on my main account.

I've learned that there's certain degrees you lay things on depending on the person and you need to get a feel for the person's level of tolerance first. Against my family and IRL friends I can sarcastically insult you a lot but they know it's all in jest and not malicious and I'll also readily insult myself and there's also no culture clash, but some random I hardly interact with on a Minecraft forum might interpret everything a bit too literally.

Yeah when I go back to Spain (hopefully next year, COVID permitting) I'm deffo getting a plate of them and that thicc chocolate caliente sauce ASAP and devouring them. I want that American fair ground experience too tho for sure
  16. do you love me
  17. yes
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. Thoughts on bread?
  19. High in carbohydrates so good for energy. High in protein so makes a good breakfast and/or snack. High in fibre so good for gut health. Soak it in olive oil + grill it or spread butter on it for a nice helping of fat content. You can put pretty much any topping you want on it. where do u go wrong with bread

my favourite is sourdough gr8 probiotic + gr8 crunch and goes nicely with egg and chorizo
    WitherDoggie likes this.
  20. I WOULD LIKE MORE QUESTIONS THANKS