I'M BAAAAAAACK!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yukon1200, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Welcome back.
  2. The pictures thing sounds cool, although realize that Kazad-dum is the dwarven name for Moria, not Erebor.
  3. Build Amon Amarth, Minas Tirith, or Cirith Ungol.
  4. You can begin with the inside and go outside. I recommend emptying the res, then building the treasure and dragon, then the throne hall, then the medium levels and then th ground entrance and the mountain.
  5. I actually have just been making the mountain first. It's pretty pain staking and no fun to watch, as I'm just laying tens of thousands of dirt blocks, but if you really want a look at it then it's my 2nd res on utopia
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. I was thinking in doing a gameplay with you to show your builds; or even do a timelapse, but I don't know if that's possible in EMC...
  7. I don't think a time lapse would work since it would take so long anyway, let alone needing to you be there to record every second of it. However I would be happy to go around and show you my different stuff if you like.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  8. Yay! When and where?
  9. Hi Yukon welcome back, I would have to go with dwarven halls of Dwarowdelf and Kazad-dum, also look forward to visiting it when done :D
  10. Well at the moment, Mordor is all I have that is done. Would you rather wait until I finish Erebor?
  11. Tell me where is Mordor and I'll record it; and then when Erebor is done you guide and explain your creation in a video
  12. The address for Mordor is in the original post :p