I'M BAAAAAAACK!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yukon1200, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hello and welcome back, Yukon. While you were out, i have created a YouTube channel with my friends and we would like to do a Minecraft Erebor series; if you would be as kind as designing/building Erebor in Minecraft, we will be so happy :D Thanks for your attention.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  2. You have not been forgotten.
  3. welcome back! you have been missed, remember me ? :3
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  4. Welcome back! Yaaa!
  5. WB my lengthy long lost friend from america. You (hopefully) remember me, yes, yes, (you do?).

As for a nice Utopia plot, you can have mine (across from the /shop on Utopia), if you'd like? And build Erebor :D
    I can also give you some free materials :D

Lemme know via PM if you're interested

~Ecli
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  6. Ohhhh I missed you guys XD

I do remember you Robot, and how could I forget you my friend Ecli? I very well may take you up on your res offer on Utopia, however I think I am going to do Erebor next to the earth on my res, and may do Rivendell on yours? It'd be a bit more outwardly flashy than a mountain, so I being next to the shop I think it'd be better to be Rivendell there :p I'll talk with you more via PM
    Chascarrillo and mba2012 like this.
  7. Yay! Tell alexhuac or me so we can supply materials or help, we want to record your builds :)
  8. Alrighty then. I'll let you know when i get into the meat of things. So far I'm still trying to figure out exactly where to start with this whole thing (The mountain? Or build the gate first? Or the river/road? or even Dale?). I plan on following these though, for structure and layout of the mountain:
    http://galeria.tolkienianos.com/details.php?image_id=3920
    http://www.lotrplaza.com/showthread.php?17917-Kingdom-of-Erebor
  9. YAY! We're so glad to have you back! I mean, baaaaaack :D
    mba2012 and Yukon1200 like this.
  10. I'm sorry for all the ears hurt by this video:

Welcome back Yukon!
    mba2012, Yukon1200 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. I am new...I don't know you... YOU HAVE LORD OF THE RINGS BUILDS!?!?!? Ok i'm done, Welcome back =]
    mba2012, Yukon1200 and margaritte like this.
  12. Yes, I've got Mordor on SMP 3. Go check it out :)
  13. I have =3
  14. You might not know me but Glad to see you back :)
    mba2012 and Yukon1200 like this.
  15. wheres that amazing hat gone? :rolleyes:

i wont be surprised if you don't remember me,
    but i remember you and its glad to see that you've come back :D

hope to see some videos coming.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Good haha It's always good to find other Lord of the Rings fanatics like myself XD
  17. Hello! Welcome back! I was just seeing the old 'show yourself' thread and saw some pictures of you lifting some girls and stuff. You must be awesome.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  18. Welcome BAAAAAAACKK
  19. he dwarven halls of Kazad-dum would be pretty sweet. <----- yes! a million times yes.... huge gate... massive dwarven statues gurading the entrance.... and then..... go down down down.... would be amazing! even do the bridge leading up to entrance! you could do a before..... (take screenshots) then an after pic... of when the fire drake invaded!
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  20. Ugh! Dis guy is back! EWWWWWW!!11!!11111!!!!11!

<3