Ignoramoose and Krysyyjane9191 celebrate 500 days of EMC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, May 29, 2013.

1. Ah. ok
  2. What is your character in Skyrim. Are you a khajiti?
  3. Moose LOVES llamas and alpacas. Me, I like them but not as much as moose does

Is it that obvious lol? Yes I am...
  4. Matt Smith steps down as The Doctor in the upcoming Christmas special. What are your thoughts on the next Doctor? Would you welcome a woman? Some have mentioned Billie Piper being a favourite, would that mean Rose was the Doctor?

I personally think it will be Idris Elba (Russell 'Stringer' Bell from The Wire, DCI John Luther from Luther).
  5. YES!
  6. I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!! Cable guy just left!

Anyways...to answer your questions...

Ah so they did confirm it. I figured as much. They always change doctors at the end of the season or mid-season..
    For the next doctor, I want a GINGER! (go back to the 9th to 10th regen if you dont get the ref). lol

~I personally think it should remain a man. Female activism aside, I think his male status shapes a large portion of the character as a whole and changing it would frankly ruin the show's dynamic. Plus, fangirldom of the Doctor Who series is a major contributor to sales. Face it, people dont shove out big money for an Alex Kingston stand-up cardboard lifesize thing, but for one of David Tennant in his Doctor Who suit and coat, many have been purchased. Fanboys just arent the same as fangirls...
    ~They have been mentioning Billie Piper as a potential doctor on the interwebs since she left the show. I think die hard fans just want her back, myself included. Rose couldnt be a doctor because she has interacted with a previous incarnation and the timey wimey result would wreck the universe.
    ~I love Idris Elba as a candidate but he's a little too much manly man for the role of the Doctor. I cant imagine him playing the Doctor at all frankly. (loved the show 'the wire' btw)
    ~I have heard rumors of Benedict Cumberbatch to Russel Tovey, but honestly teh producers of Doctor Who like to surprise people and love to make stars, not just pay them so it's bound to be someone further down the chain. It sounds like we wont have to wait long though since a recent interview with Steven Moffatt revealed that they will tell people before they start filming the Christmas special since it would be impossible to keep it a secret on set.
  7. My question: Why is your shop closed?!?!?!?!
  8. If Miss Jane. Doesn't mind me saying! She is in the process of stocking and stuff. ( you she didn't mind me telling you! :p
  9. Actually...no thats not the reason. I lost a lot of money ( close to 200k) due to some people over selling cauldrons to me since chickeneer was selling cheap iron. I was unable to be on the internet so I had sr. staff remove move perms for me. I'm also doing a check of all prices so it doesnt happen again.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. Hate when people buy materials to resell for a higher price at another place...
    Inuyasha1204 likes this.
  11. Well then. I was far off. Now it makes since why 4 mods were on late last night! :/
  12. Lol wrong again. Bigdavie did it for me on Monday or Tuesday morning.
  13. Then i am horrible at guessing then! :/
  14. I know how you feel. Lost over 75k from someone selling dispensers to me.