If you woke up one morning........

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by deadmon5, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I would wake up next morning and make myself a Western omlet

What would you do if you woke up one morning and Saw there was a Walrus in your house raiding your fridge for Omlet ingridients
    607 likes this.
  2. the itd be a norrmal day

What if you woke up one morning and realized godzilla was only 2 feet tall
  3. I would call the dinosaur police

what would you do if it rained Dumbledore juice instead of water?
  4. I'd stay inside

What if you woke up one morning and saw that Minecraft was now going to be for Xbox only
  5. I would Cry and Go Find Bill Gates, so I could Punish roast Him over a fire, while tied to a spit with an apple in his mouth

What would you do if youre Favorite Flavor of Tic Tacs was being discontinued?
  6. buy them all!

What would you do if walt disney was brought back to life?
  7. I'd be scared yet Happy, because His head would be floating in a Jar Futurama-Style

What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered that LGB and Matheus have teamed up and birds have taken over the world!
  8. Sacrifice one of them to the birds to restore order.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found a baby imp on your front door.
  9. I'd go and try to find the one who hung him there.

If you woke up one morning and you were Katniss Everdeen in the middle of the hunger games...
  10. id win the hunger games

If you woke up one morning and you where batman wat would you do?
  11. I'd walk up to people and say, "I'm Batman" in their faces.

If you woke up one morning and found you had been frozen in your sleep, had "slept" until 4000 AD and then been sent back in time to 0 AD...
    607 likes this.
  12. I don't think 0 AD exists :p I believe it went from -1 to +1.
  13. I would say hi to jesus' mom and fall off a cliff.

What if you saw a GBA and a copy of pokemon emerald sitting on your bedside table?
    *please give it to me*
  14. Would stare at it then say, "What and where did this come?" Then I would let my dog fetch with it.

If you woke up one morning and you lost all your judgement?
  15. I'd start singing "Hello" by OMfG

I'd start singing "Daywalkers" by Propaganda

If you woke up and 20 llamas where standing around you while over a fire?
  16. Scream and probably set myself on fire xD

What if you woke up and you'd been turned into a dog?
  17. Woof. Woof woof woof. Woof Woof. Bark Bark. Woof.

What would you do If you discovered that All the Staff were in your Living Room, Dancing to Royalty Free Music while Smothered in Peanut Butter and or Jam
  18. I would run away. Find higher ground. Don't want to get murdered by their ban hammers. I kid. :p I'd probably go greet them and hang out while giving them some clean clothes because no one wants to see others in peanut butter or jam.

What would you do if you woke up and discovered you were the opposite gender.
  19. I would scream

What would you do if woke up and was smothered in peanut butter and eaten by a duck ( also known as ItsMeMatheus )
  20. I would go with it.

What would you do if you woke up and your arms were where your legs should be, and your legs were where your arms should be?