If i were to do this.... Who would watch?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Aug 18, 2013.

?

If i were to do this, who would watch/listen AND donate to charity

I would do both 6 vote(s) 18.2%
I would do neither 3 vote(s) 9.1%
I would only listen, not donate 15 vote(s) 45.5%
It depends on how good you sounds, jtc 9 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. I'm going to do this for the American Cancer society and Red Cross :)
    The only thing i need to figure out how to do is be able to count the money donated
  2. Bump c: EDIT: Sorry about the file, EMC glitched HEAVILY for me and won't let me remove it

Attached Files:

3. Good choice.
  4. Ok, I have created my youtube channel for doing this, and it's called "Sing for Charity."
    Here is the link to the channel, sub to stay updated with the videos. I am also setting up a page (Hopefully, might do one of the "SUPRISE! You have to pay to be able to use this!" Things) to raise money on

PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR MY CHANNEL ONLY RIGHT NOW! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd2csOP7vaqs1iOjy0gDqNA

I have been having troubles and i don't want anyone to be lead to the wrong channel This is where you donate to charity: http://www.crowdrise.com/singforcharity/fundraiser/justinc
  5. Can't wait till you put up a video/audio of you singing. I can't really say what I would do until I hear your voice but good luck with this :)
  6. Please remember, though:

FRAPS is not the best recorder, so i might have a hellish voice over my mic xD
    I will try different recording methods to try to see what makes me sound best :p
  7. Don't you have a webcam or mp3/mp4 player? Or just a camera which also records sound. I should not record your singing with a game recording software.
  8. Your page says: from 1$ to 1.000.000.000$, every penny helps. But when you click on donate, it says the minimum amount is 10$.:confused:
  9. I can't figure out any other way of doing this, so i have to do it with FRAPS.
    And if i were to do it with my itouch, it would take DAYS of editing to be able to get it worthy of youtube, so i'll use FRAPS.

Lol, i never looked at the "Donate" section xD
    607 likes this.
  10. So you want to also record video?
  11. 607 likes this.
  12. I believe that since this is going to good cause (singing for charity) I would definitely watch and possibly donate. But what I would do, is keep releasing videos until they come a it more viral, then ask for donations to the charity. ;P