Ideas needed for Adventure!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Kephras, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Yes, yes they are. My poor little laptop can barely handle them.
    You still must have random books.
    Books that are hidden clues, or that might misdirect from the beaten path...
  2. I'm not saying there won't be any, just that nobody's going to be stopping to read a novel.
  3. Hm.. you shouldn't say nobody so fast... It'll perhaps be less than 1% of the people playing it though.
  4. Still seeking ideas here. Items, mobs, puzzles, traps... Anything you can think of really. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. I can't really think of anything while I'm not doing it. I only get inspiration when I already busy with the project.
  6. Needs bumping.
  7. A sleepy little village filled with villagers, shops along the streat (could be old western style village) and villagers doing villagey things, shopping, blacksmith etc.

You have journeyed far and need a bed for the night a weary worrier. In the night while sleeping you hear eary noises
    The ground begins to shake, you go to the window and a giant green Chickeneer staring back at you zombiefied :D.

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to go out and defeat the beast, this message will self destruct in 5 seconds. :p

Edit

Boom your room blows up and your left facing the zombiefied Chickeneer (I guess you chose the task muwahahaha).

The End.....Scroll credits
  8. I hate to say it guys, but there's been almost nothing I can use here so far. I know it's summer and everyone's mind is on vacation (mostly), but I could really use some creative input.
  9. Clearly bumping and begging don't work, so let's try the third B.
    Bribery!
    First person to come up with a solid idea or concept I can actually use, I will pay them 10,000r.

Help a tiger out?
  10. :eek: You too?
  11. Working as a team of five, you enter a maze in order to try and locate a prize, known to be found at the middle. The only problem is, the prize is trapped in a cage of sorts, which can only be opened by having a pressure plate stepped on in four different regions of the maze; leaving the fifth person to capture the treasure for the whole team :p

Furthermore, to reach and keep each pressure plate pressurised, you must do mini tasks such as parkour, mob battles, and riddles (A riddles has three answers, each with a button under them, the correct riddle moves you to the next question, another button teleports you to somewhere else in the maze, and the third button teleports you to the beginning) to reach the pressure plate :3

If you die in the maze you respawn at the entrance, but can only do this a maximum of three times per player, although a player can "sacrifice" one of their lives to resurrect a player. You have to work as a team and identify player strengths to have a chance at obtaining the prize.

Hope my idea helped ^.^
  12. Now see, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for! 10k for you :)
  13. Hope it's useful! Thanks for the money :3 One step closer to 1 mil ^_^
  14. I have an idea for the beginning of the maze idea (if you're still taking suggestions)
    You start with a group of around 10 people in a huge zoo-like area. There's enclosures for a large variety of hostile mobs - zombies, skeletons, spiders, creepers, withers, giant zombies (boss fight?), silverfish, zombie pigmen, etc. In each of the enclosures, there is a chest in the center, that in order to reach, you have to go through parkour, traps, get past the mobs, etc. In one of the enclosures, there is a diamond block (or other item), but in all the others, there is useless coal, a potion to assist the treasure hunt, or even a riddle leading to the location of the diamond. Only one person will get the diamond, and in the chest with the diamond in it, there is a clue. The clue will give a hint on how to reach the entrance to the maze. Once the person makes it to the entrance of the maze (e.g. through parkour), they must put the diamond in the chest, and when that has happened, a message is broadcasted in the chat, giving clues on how to reach the entrance, and the first 4 people who make it, get to continue on into the maze. Once all 5 people are there, they need to stand on a pressure plate each in order for the entrance to open, and thus anon's maze idea begins.
    Another suggestion, people could try to kill the person with the diamond in order to get it, but each time the diamond is passed to a new owner, the username is announced, so that they have to try to keep low and stay out of sight.

During the hunt for the diamond, as the participants take longer and longer, a few enclosures could be "broken out of", and have the hostile mobs roaming the grounds.

Hope I helped :D

EDIT: Once the diamond is put into the chest, maybe a beacon could be fired up into the sky.
    607 and anonymouz710 like this.
  15. Just edited the above post a little bit ^^^
    Let me know if you like the idea :D