IamSaj's TOP 5 CREATIONS OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IamSaj, Jul 9, 2012.

?

Is the Top 5 Creations a good idea?

Yes 131 vote(s) 64.2%
No 9 vote(s) 4.4%
IceCreamCow approves (For IceCreamCow) 64 vote(s) 31.4%
  1. any body like mine?
  2. there not available for public viewing
  3. changed the link :)
  4. \
    \
    ;pihv vihgb
  5. By the way, I entered :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. thou shall knoweth that this language of which we haveth come to speaketh is no longer thee olden language of which we haveth come to considereth, old English.
  7. Here is my video to enter the contest with, sorry about the lateness. I only found out about this recently. Also, please watch in 720p fullscreen, and even though HD, the quality is not the best, I know, but rate on the content not the video quality :p Thanks,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVBtvCWN84&feature=plcp&fmt=22
  8. Too late. Submissions ended about an hour ago. Sorry.
  9. I love this idea since it started, but... My mall is not finished yet, I can participate anyways?
  10. Im still in this competition.
  11. If its 80% finished, yes
  12. 10% or less... :/ I don't have money for more endstone
  13. Dude, you said that it had to be entered before 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, and it was entered at 11:10 Eastern Standard Time (7:10 Pacific Standard Time) by my brother (I had to go to bed at 10 because I had a CAD Design class in the morning). I couldn't have entered it earlier because when I saw this contest at about 11 o'clock PM Eastern Standard Time, 3 days ago, I had to go to bed. I had to go to a pool party from 10 AM to 1:30 PM (my time) on the next day, and i created and submitted the video yesterday, finishing at 11:10 PM, my time (BEFORE 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time). So, why are you saying that I was late to submit my video, when i was a good 4 hours and 49 minutes early? :mad:
  14. Submit your video on Week #2. If you wanted to win for the rupees, (obviously most people do) you can just enter next week. But if you want, I could add you to the list, but next time don't get so mad.... because you can just submit it next week.
  15. i just thought that i shudnt get penalized for a mistake that i didnt make
    Joshposh70 and IamSaj like this.
  16. You weren't getting penalized. :confused:
  17. You said that i was too late (originally) so i would have to wait another 2 weeks, which is a penalty. but putting that aside, yes, I would like to have my video in this weeks entry. :D
  18. hello,

i was looking on the site and i saw your post, and i wanted to enter your contest and give it a spin. it is on smp6 and the res number is 12731. it i a mix between a head office for my hotels and a shop, the building is done but the shop is not setup yet, i also have to finish digging out the pounds on the outside and i want to make a Canadian flag on the roof. anyway here are some pics: 2012-07-16_22.07.55.png
    2012-07-16_22.08.22.png 2012-07-16_22.08.47.png 2012-07-16_22.09.02.png 2012-07-16_22.09.13.png 2012-07-16_22.10.07.png
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  19. You're going to have your video of your house in the Week #1 winners thread/video if you WIN.
    To those of you too lazy to read the main post: On the 23rd I will post a thread on the EMC forums announcing the winners and a link to the Youtube video announcing the winners. The video (on my channel) will show the top 5 creations that I chose for this Week. You will recieve your prize money and get your rupees at 10417 on SMP5. AGAIN, the winners will be announced on the 23RD. Hope everyone gets the point.
  20. 1. You were not supposed to post your entry on this thread.
    2. Even though you did PM me the contest entries I stopped accepting 20 hours ago.
    3. Submit it next week (30th of July)
    4. You were supposed to upload the pics to Imgur and link them in a PM
    5. You probably didn't read my main post because you did the rules that were stated in the main post.