IamSaj's TOP 5 CREATIONS OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IamSaj, Jul 9, 2012.

?

Is the Top 5 Creations a good idea?

Yes 131 vote(s) 64.2%
No 9 vote(s) 4.4%
IceCreamCow approves (For IceCreamCow) 64 vote(s) 31.4%
  1. @ IamSaj

Donation coming your way, check your rupees!

:):);):):)
    IamSaj likes this.
  2. Well the plan was to first build it in Singleplayer and then build it on my res :D
  3. How can we know that you built it?
  4. i was the 47th person to chose the "For IceCreamCow" Thing XD
  5. by remembering where you made it and showing it to people :D
  6. He could just know about one cool place in the wild that was built by someone else and he'll take screens and post here, while true builder of that thing might not even check forums or maybe not playing anymore...
  7. Thanks for donating DeJa!
  8. can i be a part of this contest??? or are no pets allowed? (if so, i am a wild animal, not a pet, but, if pets are allowed, WOOF WOOF)
  9. and, can i just make a video showing all of the different parts of my mansion, cuz ive got an epic coaster, a dunking station, simulators, an EPIC dance floor (new) and SO MUCH MORE (side effects may include: dropping of the jaw, extreme levels of jealousy, and blowing of the mind) aka, u will be in a state of awe
  10. Everyone is allowed to enter. REMEMBER: Entries will stop being accepted at the 16th of July, 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time.
  11. Is it in EMC? If not, I will not accept it. Also, Youtube videos of your creations are accepted
  12. btw, there shud rly be different contests for supporters and members (1 for new member, 1 for iron, 1 for gold, and 1 for diamond) this way, itll be more fair, cuz supporters get the advantages of being rich and getting all of the blocks that they need
  13. and yes, it is in emc
  14. 6167, today i had a 3 hour dance party XD
  15. man, i gtg
    ill make the video tomorrow, if i can, im goin on a fishing trip XD, WOOF WOOF
  16. Yeah but then that would cause me to stretch the prize money and prizes (as well as making more Youtube videos, more threads, more rupees, and overall just a giant clutterfest which is too much for me too handle 2o episodes or 5? I would also have to recieve WAY more submisions and donations if I were to implement this into the contest rules. Sorry, but I just cant do it.
  17. i wish i cud stay, but, imma wolf, i gotta go howl at the moon
    ARRROOOOOOOO
  18. shouldnt it be top 5 creations of the fortnight?..
  19. heres my creation, its at 3604 (smp2) if you wanna check it out, finished building just then :)
    heres the link to the imgur :
    http://imgur.com/a/esL91#0