IamSaj's TOP 5 CREATIONS OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IamSaj, Jul 9, 2012.

?

Is the Top 5 Creations a good idea?

Yes 131 vote(s) 64.2%
No 9 vote(s) 4.4%
IceCreamCow approves (For IceCreamCow) 64 vote(s) 31.4%
  1. boss
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I may add my castle to a later competition, when it is finished. The prize money on the first thread is too low. I got 40k for staying in the wild a couple days
  3. I donate 10k but not this week, since im entered, I will dontate the 10k for next weeks show...

What happened to empireminecast, this is a prime event they could be covering!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. funny thing is that...thats what i was asking and i was hoping for the op to answer but...Thx for your effort though
  5. Shannon and I will be entering our Project to the competition once a friend of ours helps finish building it. Prepare for Area 52 to change the way you play EMC. ;)
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. OMG Thanks for the donations! EDIT: New prizes have been updated. The stakes have been raised. Good luck everyone! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. OMG Thanks for the donations! EDIT: New prizes have been updated. The stakes have been raised. Good luck everyone! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. diamond viper, Just like AlexChance said, PM me (start a conversation) with link to your creation using Imgur.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. WTF??? The Icecreamcow approves option has 28 votes when it asks for Icecreamcow to approve only... GET UR EYES CHECK PEOPLE! :3
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. EDIT: You can't use Creative to build your creations due to unlimited items unlike others building on their res.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Madison your approved good luck!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I want to sent my pics but I'm in the wilderness on a mining trip! :( So Iamsaj Please check out my statue of me in 12846. I don't remember if it's finished right now but I will come back from the journey. Soon.
    IamSaj likes this.
  13. Thanks to Green_Mystery for being the FIRST moderator to apply for the Top 5 Creations of the Week! He also generously donated 10,000r big shoutout to Green everybody!
    Equinox_Boss and Green_Mystery like this.
  14. IamSaj likes this.
  15. Prizes have been updated. You will now recieve Diamonds for winning with also the cash prize as well. Good luck and get your submissions in by July 16th!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Sure I'll check it out. EDIT: I saw it, thanks for applying for the Top 5 Creations of the Week!
    ALSO: Since all creations are in EMC, you will have to also give me the res number (and SMP) of your creation. Those of you who have creations not in EMC and you win, will not be shown in Episode 1 of the Top 5 Creations of the Week. (I will upload via Youtube on my channel) (in my Signature)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. we are doomed!!!!! 31 icc's!!!!!!!!
  18. Every week you should announce the winners on every smp server
  19. I will announce the winners via videos on Youtube (Week 1 winners will be announced on the 23rd.) I will stop recieving entries at the 16th. Also on the 23rd I'll make a thread linking the video of the winners.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I like it, but what is it?