I want promos

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by brandtitus, Apr 9, 2015.

1. You can try 4005's promo floor for lots of promos as well :)
  2. i love how this post was about promos, but mostly gone on about grammar. ;) xD
  3. You can also visit my brother for cheap haunted candy.

EDIT: His username is mayoman100
  4. Please comment what promos you are looking for, with the prices you plan on paying, this will help people out when selling to you.
    ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
  5. This is NOT a grammar thread people!
    Although I am a grammar police at my school... :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. Quoting for emphasis. Also, list specific promos in particular - say 10 or so. "All of them" generally doesn't help dealers make deals with you. Prioritize the ones you want first and go after them. :)
  7. You know anyone selling promos and not above market value tell me
  8. If you're looking for promos quickly, then try /v 4005 on smp2. They've got lots of promos.
  9. Please try not to be as demanding - more people will be inclined to help you if they don't feel like you're trying to force information out of them. :)

Several posts in this thread already suggested good places to get promos. I suggest you start with them.
  10. ok sorry
  11. You guys realize that correcting people's grammar makes you look like an ass?
  12. I do not know if someone already corrected you this, but child and they are not coherent, meaning that they don't go together.

It should be child with he

Or

Children with they
  13. That was his point.
  14. his point was it is allowed to start a sentence with "because"...
  15. No, his point was to point out why it's frowned upon in elementary grades to start sentences with "because"--it gets them confused and causes more grammar mistakes
    tuqueque likes this.
  16. exactly! I'm just saying that they and child don't go together...
    1. Let's keep this on topic please :)
    2. Why is this in the Introduce Yourself forum... :confused:
    hashhog3000 and tuqueque like this.
  17. Both correct.
  18. /v 9001 on /smp4