i think i was hacked, id like to reverse some transactions made by hacker

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by lassia, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Wow. Alot more post's than I remembered. :eek:
  2. By the way. Do you "Remember Passoword" On your MC Launcher? Because if you do. No wonder your rupees disappeared by unauthorized transactions.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  3. ^Lol k
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. I change my mc account password every once a while, XD
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  5. mba2012 likes this.
  6. I'm not sure about that. Shaun might be kind enough to give you your rupees back if you give the TNT to him (although it would probably be unfair to do not do that for everyone) however he might not be able to prove that you didn't just buy the TNT, then realize that you couldn't use it because you're not diamond. :)
    firestrike34 likes this.
  7. I've only been a member of the staff for a few months, but I've seen a number of folks who have thought they got hacked. Of all of them, only 1 has been legitimate - but it was discovered to be a friend who the player gave their password to. In most cases, I imagine that is the situation.

Someone mentioned IP addresses being tracked as strange... (I'm too lazy to go look for it.) Just remember, every web site you visit has a log of your IP somewhere. :D
    mba2012 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  8. I have some simple solutions:

1) To lassia, if you have 64 TNT you can setup a shop on your res and sell them and get at least some of your money back.

2) To Jimbonothing, you setup a buy chest in your shop and a player sold items to you... what is the problem exactly? if you didn't want to buy those items then you should've taken the sign down. Regardless, you can always re-sell those items back to other players and make your money back.
  9. Brilliant!
  10. By the way.. Your Signature. Is a spam :3
    Edited: Spam? woops i meant scam
  11. I dont want to argue
  12. you see thats the problem i dont HAVE the darned stack of tnt :S
  13. What happened to it?
  14. i never had it in the first place someone may have bought a stack of tnt with my money but i never saw it
  15. Check your chests or res.
    Perhaps they may have hidden it.
  16. Ill check but if its not there then there really is NO way anything could be done about it
  17. Pretty much what I was thinking, unfortunately.
  18. :S thnks anyway ill check later though not right now so you and i may not know until tmmorw
  19. Check your vault?
  20. Shaun has already confirmed that the person who purchased the TNT, if not you, was at your normal location. While I didn't have to, I just confirmed it as well. Your user name was associated with that location for a number of days prior, and you are still logging on from the same location.