I need your help.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fam1ly, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Depends, but I could easily imagine that picture in the URL having been edited with The Gimp. It's a free open source image editor which is available for most platforms. Make a screenshot, edit it and you're done.

Even an image viewer such as IrfanView can do do small edits (such as adding text and some image effects).

(edit): Hmm, maybe I should do a tutorial on this sometime. It's been a while and questions like these have been asked multiple times before. I'll definitely add it to my toconsider list :)
    607 and EMCGifts like this.
  2. I use paint.net (this is not the windows paint) to make my pictures, but I have to admitt that my pictures arent the most professional pictures around there :p. Some people have services for making pictrures for you too, so maybe that can help you if you aren't really experienced with photoshop?
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  3. A tutorial would be appreciated. I tend to use Paint.NET instead, as I just can't figure out GIMP well enough. :p I look things up sometime, but I'm not a person to read 30 minutes of text written by a stranger, just to be able to use a program. ;)
    I can make text using GIMP, but with the cool effects used in that picture? I doubt I'd find a way.