I just fell in lava in the nether, anything I can do?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kevdudeman, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Maybe you was in protected spawn?
  2. You dont damage in spawn
  3. You do realize, glutching isn't allowed in the EMC community, logging in and out to glitch to safety isn't allowed...
  4. Reference? If so that would be unfortunate
  5. Reference? If so that would be unfortunate
  6. I think Justin patched that actually :)
  7. Placed down water yesterday in the nether, Still works :)
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  8. TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Should I worry about getting banned or something?
  10. No alex is talking about the ice melting into water thing
  11. Tell me your coords :) i will make a big platform
  12. Dont worry, and i suspect it was server lag
  13. PLEEZ, i just fell in lava and was going to do a quick nether gathering trip but i fell in lava and had EVERTYHING i could possibly have and now i'm basically a newbie with a house
    gladranger7 likes this.
  14. wait really? this was posted back in 2012...
  15. I can set you up with fire resist pots
  16. First, Sorry you fell into the lakes of the Nether. They tend to burn, which is why I always swim in lava with fire resistant potions.
    Second, I find it funny that you bumped a 4 year old thread to let us know you went for a swim in the Nether.

To make fire resistant potions. 1) Get a brew stand, 2) glass bottles/filled with water, 3) Nether wart, 4) Magma Cream
  17. Thanks to all of you who have given help and encouragement! =D
    They've gotten some help and is moving forward with regaining their lost stuffs. =]
    no_thing likes this.
  18. Only to add to the 'necro' - I'm actually very happy that Jabby searched the forums for this - shows initiative and a desire to get help!
    AncientTower and Gawadrolt like this.
  19. I just want to mention that tossing an ender pearl towards land to get out of lava has saved me many a gear set. I'm surprised no one mentions it.

Glad all is well now.