I don't normally do this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Maxarias, May 28, 2013.

1. Hackers gonna hack. :p
  2. Actually, it doesn't work quite that way unless you know the diamonds are actually there/you walk around the entire wild/wastelands. World Downloader only downloads 10 chunks (160 blocks) in each direction, that's why you can have parts of town on a world but it makes a flat drop-off to regular generated world. Otherwise it just loads random blocks.
  3. ik, just run around a lot.
  4. 1+ reason for me to hate teen skins.

Other than being a hacker, he is a bad miner. Didn't have a water bucket.
  5. I sleep with my water bucket at night, but every night I wake up to find that the bed's soaking wet.
    I swear it wasn't me.
  6. yuh huh.
  7. some admins x ray to find xrayers :confused: it makes sense to see what they see though
  8. I love when people threaten to call Anonymous on others. They have better things to do than DDoS a Minecraft server because some guy got banned. Considering where Anonymous formed, he'd likely end up in a pretty bad situation if he actually tried to go through with it.
    mba2012, penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  9. Man! That guy is a stand-up comedian!
  10. Justice was served!!! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. If you watch the video a few times, you'll notice he actually flies up some blocks - the diamonds we find him at are actually 2 down (not something you can jump) from the ledge he goes up when he finishes getting them.

This video was originally around 5 minutes long, of him making an xray tunnel straight down, stopping for iron on occasion. Some of those ledges that he goes up very quickly are 3 high - still can't jump up that, so he's flying back up the tunnels.
    PenguinDJ, jkjkjk182, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  12. Did he know you were there watching him. Or were you like a ninja. :eek:
  13. She was invisible.
    So to answer your question yes she is a ninja.
  14. Now, i feel scared when i go out somewere by myself. Cause she will be watching my every move. 29999112.jpg

15. I'm afraid to turn around and see this while working on the roof of my mall.....
  16. .______________.
    jkjkjk182, jrm531 and Kyle_Tayon like this.
  17. So...when I am running around in the wilderness, an admin and/or mod could be watching...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  18. Bump for the giggles.