I don't normally do this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Maxarias, May 28, 2013.

1. well, thats why he used hacks, cause he's bad at Minecraft
  2. *gasp* So this is why I saw him and another guy banned by you when I was on Smp9.....
  3. The next time I go mining alone, I'm going to randomly stop and say things in local chat to troll any invisible mods watching. If they are watching, it'll be really funny. And if they aren't watching, nobody will know...
    wisepsn, TheSkidz, mba2012 and 9 others like this.
  4. LMAO I was thinking of doing the exact same thing.
    Great minds think alike!
    supereskimo likes this.
  5. Apparently his 1337 hax gives him X-Ray, Fly Mod, and possibly others, but he's scared of lava.
  6. What are the red pins things on your minimap?
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  7. Maybe he thought that he might have a chance at not being banned if he didn't have a mod for that.
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. I believe those are players/
  9. Mobs and animals and such. It shows up if you're an op of a server with Reis.
    mba2012, IamSaj and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Automaticly? Because I've been an op on my own private server and didn't see that.
  11. Hey ICC are you going to do something for 300 subs?
  12. I was so hoping you would get your evidence, and then either punch him into the lava or punch a block out so the lava flows to him. It had me on the edge of my chair!:p
  13. That would have been the funniest thing I have ever seen.
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. I saw it on the screen when he got banned. :s
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  15. Same.
  16. And, use world downloader and figure out where the diamonds are (without using XRay)
  17. Next time I go mining imma say "imma go mining bringing back tons of diamonds" then I'm going to dig a random hole as if I had cheats but really I do not. xD
    wisepsn and princebee like this.

18. I remembered this gif and felt it was relevant. Sometimes when I'm mining I find random dark tunnels that I know are x-rayers tunnels, but I still look through them to see if there's anything there.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  19. and bring a stack of diamonds xD
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  20. Haha that would be kinda suspicious but funny at the same time, even though you dont have mods lol
    TheSpyPie likes this.