I can't use my infinite villager [Closed]

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by joshyrocks13, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As no one advertises the price, how is he supposed to know? :) And Sam said he does it for 25k. (Which is still overpriced, considering it takes him 10 mins). 5k sounds more reasonable.
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  2. ?? The person could have bought it from someone else. They did not have to buy it for 39k, its their choice. I feel like it should be worth that much due to the enormous profit made off of it and of corse the cost it takes to make one. (Or even the potential cost that it would take them to make one by themselves) - Thanks Crab

Overall why this price is high is due to the profit made from one -
  3. I said around :p
  4. I bought my infinite villager for 2,000 rupees. Yep, you heard right, 2k. I have had it for almost half a year and it still works. This needs to be sorted out smoothly. 39k is alot, even for the profit made, as they do break eventually. Olaf is the expert here, but the situation here is still not clear who broke it, or whether it was a scam. If the buyer and the seller could sort it out and come to some kind of agreement, it would save a lot of hassle. Thanks, FDNY21.
    607 and Gadget_AD like this.
  5. I think the problem is he traded in all 8 trades, this will break an infinite villager, GMW_I ( the person who made it) did not break it, it was the person who put stuff in all 8 trades...
  6. Is there anyway you'd give me some of my money back?
  7. First of all, I think you payed GMW_I and second, you broke it... its like saying, "thanks for making me a computer but I put it in water, can I have my money back?"

I dont know if GMW_I will but dont expect him too because he did not break it
  8. Making him pay 39k when he did not know they were counters that idea. A part refund at least, or maybe a guarantee, or maybe a book with the rules on what to or not what to do with the villager would be good. Did you notify him that he could have broken it? I suggest a part refund and for all future deals include a book that explains how it can break and how to avoid it :)
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  9. On your part, it's like saying "Here is a computer. Do what you want with it."
    You never told him not to throw it in water, and you never told him not to use the trades before it.
    607, joshyrocks13 and FDNY21 like this.
  10. like I said, just PM me and I'll do the villager for you for no charge.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  11. This is all getting a bit out of hand isn't it?

Sort it out in PM, this isn't the place for this.

1 - They could've moved the infinite villager via fishing rod if I'm right in thinking from one Res to another? That'd take ages though.

2 - 39k........ With emerald value plummeting, that's a strong investment to make.

3 - Buyer beware.
    crabcakes200m and FDNY21 like this.
  12. Jacob... You do realize that the job was to make it, not to give him an extra 30 minute lesson on how to use it and what tips should be done. And I dont get why people are saying its a scam, Joshy bought it, he did NOT have too and he could have looked for a better offer if he chose too. This is about who broke it and it was not GMW... end of story
  13. I most likely done with this infinite villager thing... I was never trying to scam him - if I was someone who did not know how to make one, 39k would sound like a great deal considering the benefits one could make...

If he had a problem then he should have PM me, or made a thread - but instead he gets people to gang up on me and my brother.

Btw this is GMW_I (for some reason i cannot get one my account.)
  14. Just please sort this out, we are not trying to gang up, we just want this sorted out fairly and smoothly.
  15. by saying that he should have a refund - can we just drop this, i'm sure now because of this thread people view me as the "bad guy" - and I really don't want that, and I feel bad that he broke it.
    607 likes this.
  16. A good business will try to accommodate and help past customers. This not only shows that they don't only care about the money and throws out the possible image of greed, but it also builds them a good reputation in both being helpful and proving they know what they are doing. You are cutting corners and trying to make loopholes in an attempt to clear away all accusations and liability away from yourself. In reality, you are just making your business look bad and giving other cheaper businesses the opportunity to prove that they are good businesses.

Just help him and try to build a halfway decent reputation, or this will be the last infinite villager you will sell without misleading future customers.

If you need a good example of a good businessman, look below.
    This player owns and runs a good, respectable business.
    FDNY21 and samsimx like this.
  17. Sadly no, the villager would tp back to it's home res eventually.
  18. I trust crabcakes. I have seen his villager 101 books and he knows what he is doing when it comes to these. I will be happy to make you one of these for free if you want me to. I will use my own money and emeralds :).
    607 and crabcakes200m like this.
  19. 1) he should PM me and GMW_I

2) We are not a buisness ... this is just a part time thing we do some times

3) Joshy broke the villager ( I dont know why no one understands that)

4) Im confused about why you said we took short cuts ... we did our job to make it

end of story, Joshy pls PM us if you still want to talk, I really can't believe why people take a small thing and love to blow it up, really sad
    607 likes this.
  20. I would suggest a moderator should close this thread. The conflict should be resolved via PM now that we sort of know what has happened. It is starting to turn into a harsh debate. Josh, please pm me for a free villager if you want it. I will also give you some training on how to correctly use them.
    EDIT: samsimx will be faster though if you take up his offer.
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.