I can't use my infinite villager [Closed]

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by joshyrocks13, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Way to steal my offer :oops:
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. agreed. If joshy needed help - he should have messaged us via the forums or in game - not get the whole Empire involved.

And of corse - we can always give him a Free book on how to make one. (This is why he should have told us the problem before posting to the public)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. I suggest going with samsimx's offer and completely avoiding who you bought it from originally, as it appears their PR department has been put on indefinite leave. Olaf_C also has a similar offer too.
  4. Sorry 3:
  5. Dat ^ is why I love redstone businesses, because I always find a way to break the redstone machine on accident, and they always come back to help me out :D
    Olaf_C, jkjkjk182 and jacob5089 like this.
  6. ?? Like Olaf_C said I am trust worthy. I never try to scam people. What I am selling, I know, can be used to reach even more money and I will not conform to other prices- who ever said I had. Clearly the law of demand does not work for EMC because I have sold lots of these to various people (and they have never had an issue) - and they think it was indeed a good investment. End of story really - if he has an issue w/ us -once again- he should confront us and not everyone-?
  7. I believe this is sorted, thanks to crabcakes for sorting this out, and Olaf + Sam for being so kind with their offers. I will report for a mod to close now. Any further arrangements can be done by PM :)
  8. ty, now i can focus on doing my HW.
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.