I am being manipulated.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Jun 4, 2013.

1. As Pandas said, it was the correct thing to do after things weren't working out between Volt and Caitlin. Not because in your view he's 'too young' for a girlfriend.
    This is what I mean when I say you shove your views down everybody's throats and expect us to follow them. Not everybody will agree with them, and not everybody wants you to shove it down our throats - but i'm sure we want to hear them. Just... think about what you write and how it sounds before you post what you're saying :)
  2. You're view, not mine, and not his.

How do you know 100% she wouldn't?
  3. I'm done I've argued WAY to much today, and i'm sick and tired of it.
    See you people tomorrow
    NINJATTILA and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. We don't want to argue - in this thread I have seen nobody be aggressive towards you. We're just telling you it's your view and it looks like your saying "accept my view right now" rather than "This is my view on this matter, and I think you should do this [insert view here]. However, it's alright if you don't do this, seeing as everyone is entitled to their own opinion." (<--- Gawsh, that sounded Canadian)
    NINJATTILA and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. Thank you for your support. This period of suspension has been ongoing for longer than the actual relationship, it was really getting unbearable. As a result, I'm sort of excited now since I've finally gotten out.
  6. Congratulations on becoming a beautiful butterfly! Rather than a Caterpillar that eats all the time and sheds skin every day. Let's just hope Eric Carle doesn't find you.

I just reread your main post, and to me she sounds really controlling. I'm glad that you 'became a butterfly'.
    NINJATTILA likes this.

7. It appears that EMC shall be my only true love, forever more. <3
  8. Fix'd. Lava walls are your first.
  9. Oh, god, I got a bit carried away, please don't tell my precious lava walls that.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  10. Don't worry, i'm good with secrets :p
  11. Thank you.
  12. I was not saying this specific thread, i ment all together through out different threads.
  13. Oh gawd that brings back memories.
  14. AmusedStew and 72Volt like this.
  15. i believe a wise man once said
    "do as biggy does, -blank- womens get money"
    PandasEatRamen and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. That's the plan, brother.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Only a couple of days out of the relationship, and I may have already found someone who peaks my interests. Like, seriously, I think I may have struck pure gold here. She was sort of won over slightly by my novelty performing ability...but I have still have some work to do. Wish me luck, mf's :cool:
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.