I’ve got a different one for you all, I’ve already told you all about me, tell me about you :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jwlpo, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Tell me anything about yourself :) I’d love to hear from as many as empire people as possible
    Unoski likes this.
  2. When I was little I mained Jill Valentine in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 because her zombie power would make my brother cry in fear (he would beg me not to choose her when we picked from the character roster) and distract him from his game.

I didn’t even like Jill.
    Jwlpo likes this.
  3. That's a different one indeed!
    I haven't heard this concept before.
    I don't feel up for it at the moment, probably later. :)
    Jwlpo likes this.
  4. Lover of smooth stone. Host of games. Waiting on automated EMC minigames.
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  5. Sounds good with me :)
  6. That’s so sweet
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. Smooth stone is a good stone
  8. I like walks on the beach. I like hiking and camping. I’ve been known to dabble at this computer game called Minecraft. I once woke up at 3am so I could look at Mars through a nice homemade telescope. I enjoy weekends at the lake. Football games during the Fall and Baseball games during the summer. If you have any questions you want to ask I can be reached here. http://pm.emc.gs/AncientTower
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  9. Got high with Rodney Dangerfield
    Jwlpo likes this.
  10. Homemade?? That’s awesome, was it a kit or?
  11. 😂
  12. Live in the northern Europe, where the polar bears live, next to Russians :D (it's about 60-70km drive to the Russian border from here).

I have an education for carpentry, plumber, computers aaand trucking (EU LGV / HGV) (childhoods dream job :cool: but got there at later age).

Hobbies include working with metal and wood, mostly with wood and playing all sort of building or driving games, mostly ETS2 and MC. :D
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  13. Look at you being multitalented :)
  14. I quite enjoyed these! I'll see if I can also make something so varied and yet so short... I'm not great at concisement. :p
    Bissela, Jwlpo and AncientTower like this.
  15. It wasn’t a kit. Started with just a wide tube and ordered everything from the mirrors to the scope.
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  16. That's literally awesome, could I see?
  17. Looking forward to it!
    607 likes this.
  18. I don’t have a digital copy I’ll have to find it and scan a copy of it. I don’t have the telescope anymore I donated it to my Boy Scout camp 8 years ago so other scouts can enjoy it during the summer camp sessions. Built it back when I was in scouts.
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  19. Rats! Well that’s okay
    It sounds awesome!
    607 likes this.
  20. Raaynn loves travel and the food of many cultures, which generally goes hand in hand. Wildlife holds a special place as well, and he has taken many photos & written numerous articles on the subject. Current home- Costa Rica. Favorite colour- Navy blue. Favourite beer- cold. :cool:
    607 and Jwlpo like this.