Howdy! [5x10k rupee giveaway]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by supereskimo, Nov 7, 2014.

1. I nominate SkydragonV8. I don't see him on there and he's on the Forums a lot.
    607 likes this.
  2. Then so it shall be!
    Okay then, the winners will be selected using random.org. The first 5 numbers generated out of 1-100 will be the winners.

And the winners are:

70: iamfuturetrunks
    52: ruari342
    8: AllisonAA
    22: BabyCreepersRule
    43: NetherSpecter

Thank you to everyone for entering! I'll be on the server in just a minute to give away the rupees!
    Rainbowpony1000, 607 and Pab10S like this.
  3. Finaly, after 3 month and 19 days :D
    Congratz to the winners :)
    607 and supereskimo like this.
  4. :eek: It's over already? :(
    ;) This must be the longest lasting giveaway I've seen! :rolleyes:
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  5. Yeah, sorry it took so long! I'll have to do way less than 100 slots next time lol.
  6. Thanks so much! :)
    Congrats to the other winners, too.
    supereskimo, 607 and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  7. Oh, I don't mind, the quest for more people to join the giveaway was kind of interesting :p
    supereskimo likes this.
  8. Wow sweet I won one of these for a change. :O Unfortunately didn't get an update on my alerts thing just looked at my rupees and was like... "wait why did I just get money from supereskimo?"

Anyways, cool. Thanks dude. :D

And I know how it is, I procrastinate sometimes to. Lately it's just been so busy with work im exhausted when I get home and I still have to study for a test I need to past for work coming up. Haven't been able to play any games even a new one I just got recently which has me really wanting to quit working so hard and finally have some fun. But the amount of projects I want to do on my res's and such on EMC is also a daunting task as well since I keep coming up with ideas but I am only one. (I don't like to give out perms or anything on my res's and do all the work myself)

Oh also usually a 100 slots is filled up pretty quick iv seen but I guess in this case some people didn't want some rupees. :p
    supereskimo likes this.
  9. Yeah, I was considering sending alerts to the winners... I honestly can't remember why I didn't :/
    So I guess I'll do that now for the remaining 3.
  10. It's not your fault. I didn't get any alerts to these postings about the new posts that were posted. If I would have I probably would have known faster. :p