How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. 607! :D I see you around all the time on the forums, though not so often ingame. 6/7 :rolleyes: in other words (numbers? :D), 8.5-9/10
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  2. I have seen you on forums a lot. 7/10
    AyanamiKun and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. 7/10 I see around the forums a lot, while I see you in game at events mostly. That red panda is almost unforgettable to me.
  4. Shadow_Dcord: hm, I don't really know you, I think. 6/10.
  5. 5/10 another fox friend :D shadow I can't recall running into you in game but since you're so active on the forums, I know you mostly thru them.

Lol ninjad by 607 :p

8/10 we've had many lovely conversations thanks to you popping on just to say hi to me :D ♡ and I might be a 607 forum stalker lol jk :p
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  6. I've seen you around I think :p, 7/10
    607 likes this.
  7. I see you a bunch in game, ItsMeWolfPack. Good to see you here too!
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  8. jhtk01: 1/10! I actually didn't recognise your name when it came up here! :eek:
    I see you posted in the Counting with Pictures thread, though, so I suppose that should bring it up to a 1.5/10. ;)
    jhtk01 likes this.
  9. I'd rate but I've already done you earlier, 607... you should probably leave more time in between, a lot of the ones posting in the last hour have been you :p

Whoever is next, rate 607, I'll be back here when there's someone else xD
    607 likes this.
  10. Ah, I know, but I'd like to rate as many people as possible :p
    I'll obviously not rerate anyone, though.
    Edit: okay, not as many people as possible. If I don't feel like posting, I won't.
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. 8/10 seen you a ton on the forums.
    607 likes this.
  12. I have seen you around before 5/10
    607 likes this.
  13. I have seen you on quite a bit and visited your res 8/10
  14. Never seen you 1/10
  15. AGamerCalledBen: seen you around a bit and commented on one of your statuses a bit ago. 6.5/10.
  16. See you on the forums and i remember seeing your old name in game a lot 6/10
    edit, ninja XD 607 you like rule the forums haha but i don't think i've ever seen you in game, 9/10
    607 likes this.
  17. Seen ha on the forums, never in game. 5/10
  18. Evesthery: I've seen you on the forums quite a bit, followed you and your sister on YouTube, and even started collaborating for YouTube! I know that never got somewhere, but I still had fun playing together with you during our test run.
    8.5/10 because of the voice chat, which I have done with very few people here.

Edit: ninja'd, luckily I put the name in.
    FluffeMarshmallo: 6.5/10. I recall you from your reintroduction thread, but I haven't talked that much to you.
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  19. I deleted my post so you wouldn't be ninja'd, hoping you hadn't seen it. Whoops. :oops: Anyway to get them back lol?
    And you're 607. You are like king of the forums 9.8/10
    607 and Dufne like this.
  20. Haha, sorry :p And thanks, I guess!
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.