How well known is the user above you? [Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ritunn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. This kid... I have your head and killed you a couple times at a PvP event... so

7/10
  2. 0/10, do you have a main account prehaps?
  3. umm... This is my only account.
  4. edit : 3/10 now
    _Bunni__ likes this.
  5. Haha! xD
  6. 7/10 I see you around a l o t
  7. 5/10 don't believe we have ever talked? I do recognize the name though...
  8. 3/10
    Seen you a little bit before but have never talked
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. I don't know you, but I've seen you around the forums. 2/10
  10. 2/10 I only knew about you last week.
  11. 1/10 Only really heard your name around, never really talked to you or anything. :/
  12. Lol, ofcourse I have one of the best known players around. ...but since there are many whom play that do not come on the forums and stay on their own server I'll go 8 of 10. ...but I would not argue with 9 of 10 if someone wanted to push the issue.

NOTE: when I started it was Sachrock, but probably simlar for LongJohnSlvrs, minus the current name change...
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  13. 2/10
    Saw a couple posts about voting.
  14. 2/10 o.o that's one big voters bonus!
    mjnoe70 and kaptrix like this.
  15. 6/10
    You're that horse person!!
    PhoenixAffinity and mjnoe70 like this.
  16. Ah, a new person!
    I am hoping this thread will once die for real and then get remade a year or so into the future, so we can start fresh. ;)

Slvr: I haven't interacted with you on a very deep level, but our paths have crossed quite some times so far.
    Your friendly nature and your serious or even frightening profile pictures form an EvilToade-like contrast. :p
    7.6/10.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  17. Oh boy! 607, forum posting maniac! Since I don't see you in game I give you a 6.5 of 10, but that may be a little on the low side. I am trying to guess how well known each person is to the EMC world, not just me.
  18. The key word, for me: "post how well you know the above poster". :)
    Anyway: I haven't known you for a long while yet - obviously, as you're relatively quite new here.
    I've seen a lot of your threads and comments though, and always enjoyed them. You have also participated in a lot of my own projects.
    The biggest thing, to me: you were the winner of the Giveaway for Piwi Day 2017. After you did that, I knew you had to be quite a special one! ;)
    8.4/10.
    Jelle68 and mjnoe70 like this.
  19. I have seen you in game and around the forums, but we haven't ever talked. 5/10
  20. 2/10. I've never seen you in game or spoken to you, but I see you post in the forums sometimes.