How many rupee pages do you have?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BlinkyBinky, Sep 16, 2015.

1. I would have thought it would have been more. You need to invest in some marketing :p
    607 and SkareCboi like this.
  2. I have 1880, geez I spent to much
    607 likes this.
  3. I've got 170. I don't really use rupees :p
    607 likes this.
  4. 69,815 pages as of now.
  5. show off... =P
    Edit: surprise you haven't passed the 100k yet.
    Todd_Vinton likes this.
  6. 94 pages.
    Three years strong.
  7. Well when I was looking at just players around our age(you have a couple months on both of us but not a huge difference) I was really impressed with Budhas numbers, seemingly leading the pack. Then you posted this lol. I guess when I said in my blog that the smp7 economy was for all intents and purposes run by you pre- /v +Budha that may have been an understatement :)
  8. I have been here around 6 months now, and I have *ahem* 1169 pages.
    I did run a shop, so that attributed to a lot of it. But, I am also what you would consider a "spender".
    Even though I could probably consistently have a rupee balance over 100k, I rarely if ever do because I spend it so quickly :rolleyes:
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. Jmall was a bit more successful than I thought. Where was I during that? Probably when I was playing really late with wyntyr and Budha until the sun came up. If you like spending rupees, start buying more from me and stop selling me so much :-P
  10. Indeed, my little mall was fairly successful; I usually just spent the rupees as soon as they came in XD
    Which, sort of hurt me in the long run, but thats a different discussion.

And yes, I don't believe we started talking/hanging out more until after I closed the mall. And it was your idea to buy my inc sacs as soon as I get any more, not mine :D
    Lastly, I don't need that much prismarine. I don't really have much of a use for it right now. :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  11. guess wut :D i have 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
    Ultimamaxx and BlinkyBinky like this.
  12. You should totally open a mall. I bet it would be awesome and everyone would come.
    shavingfoam likes this.
  13. totally. :p
    Maybe on smp5 and his 3rd res??
  14. I've got 119. The last date entered is December 27, 2014
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  15. 28,032 - what todd_vinton had before i had 100 pages.
    Todd_Vinton likes this.
  16. I have a weak 733.. Although almost all of my trades are in one transaction and I never had a shop for more than like 2 weeks where it wouldn't be unusual for a customer to spam several pages of one item.