How long have you been on?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zanderboy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. 214 days ago or 215 or 216 since it may be seen on a different day lets just say november 14,2012 was when i posted this ;)
  2. It is the same with me, I was part of EMC before /p was put in. Which means the mod was put in 411 days ago lol.
  3. What puzzles me Zander is why your just a active member? Or did you start using the forums recently.
  4. We aren't chosen because of the time we've been with the Empire :)
  5. I'm now over an year on EMC ( not much days to 400) and hope, there follows one year day:)
    [Edit] now, 395 days:D

Where do you know that from? The number behind your profilelink says you, as which number you registed on the forum. I'm the 456th registed user. You're 'only' the 3563th, so that cannot be, that you're the 3rd oldest....
  6. I know that. I was just saying it.
  7. 371 days :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I have been on EMC since before EMC was named EMC. Yeah ... that makes sense.
  9. We are chosen by our stunningly good looks. :D:cool:
    ninjaboy5656 and PRO_G4NGST4 like this.
  10. Like 320 days now?
  11. November 11, 2011, before smp2 (My home server) was born :)
  12. March 9, 2012 - on WCG_Elite (little over 8 months i think)
    And on this account since about August 29, 2012 ( About 3 months almost)

Except for past few days (i've been sick) ... and days i've had to stay with my grandparents ... i've played emc everyday - about 10-15 hours each day or so :D
  13. You joined the same day I did.
    When do you sleep and have a life?
  14. I have nothing else to do lol ... I don't go to school anymore, and I don't start college yet - so why not :p ... for sleep - I don't sleep that much unless i'm sick ... throughout highschool each night i think i slept from about 3:30-6:30 ...so now i normally go to bed around 2-4ish and wake up around 8
  15. You should really get some help for that. 3 hours is definitely not healthy, and between 4-6 isnt much better. While right now you dont seem to be doing much dealing with education, when you do start college, your body will totally be outta whack. 5 hours is the minimum you should get for "basic" highschool classes, less than that and you wont be able to remember stuff as easily, and it will put a huge amount of stress on you. I know that from experience, and it was in a mental health book i had to read for a class. I have read studies, and people who were energetic, awake, and feeling fine, but only got ~4 hours of sleep per night, tended to die early due to lack of sleep. Sleep is extremely important, and people who dont get enough literally just start to degrade
    penfoldex and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. I have to get 10 hours of sleep a night (sometimes more). If I only get 8 hours I feel like crap the next day.
  17. I'll try to be blunt so we don't go off-topic .... But me getting less and less sleep started at the beginning of middle school ... I constantly kept having my very close relatives die, so i'd stay depressed from missing them ... if it wasn't that I was crying at night cause my dad was not a nice man, and the kids at school would make fun of me for my orientation.

So basically, it was almost a habit of me staying up late, cause i 'couldn't' fall asleep ... and it happened so many times, my body kept adjusting to less and less sleep ...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.